Sign in to follow this  
Bagpuss

Youngest dd has noticed

and wants it for her birthday :unsure::wub::lol:

She sat beside me for the first time today while I was on the forum, and spotted it......I've tried to explain that I can't actually go and buy a baby giraffe for her birthday, just like I couldn't get her a verruca either, but she's determined to have one :rolleyes::D

She keeps saying "wheres the baby giraffe gone, make it come back, wheres it going, is it dead"..... :wub::lol:

Also had to turn my iTunes off because she couldn't stand the music :( .........lesson learnt though.....back to visits in the early hours :hypno::hypno::hypno:

Ah well, gave me a little break from listening to her and our eldest dd singing "Johnny Depp has a cigarette in his mouth" over and over.........apparantly they'd seen the book I have by my bed :whistle:

im sure if you put your mind to it you could get her a baby giraffe :lol::lol: us mothers are meant to do everything,thats what my steve thinks anyway :wacko:

Yeah you can get them in Hamley's for a few hundred quid (stuffed, not real)... I know because my son knocked one over and Tw***ed a guy over the head with one and nearly knocked him into next week!

Just picked it up quickly and ran ...! :whistle:

Well i didnt intend for it to be this much later but i eventually took a pic of the giraffe i have, its practically brand new, in that it was a freebie & i put it on top of my wardrobe well away from the kids cos i thought it was too good to be destroyed by them or the dog lol

If you want me to email you the pic you are more than welcome to have the giraffe to put away for her for Christmas or something.

Nicke

Oh Minerva, thats really kind of you :wub: but your giraffe can rest safely on top of the wardrobe, my mum managed to find her one :dance: Think shes a little disappointed that it isn't actually falling or running......or even the slightest bit alive :rolleyes::rolleyes: