Sign in to follow this  
Flora

name change

For personal reasons I've decided to change my name!

I will be Flora and my boys will be Bill and Ben :D

Most people will recognise me from the avatar

Guest hallyscomet

No problem >:D<<'> we know who you are. :D

I changed my Avatar most won't recognise at first :P:)

H

I promise i won't ask if it's because you spread it about a bit! :whistle:

Honest, i won't! You watch me not asking!! see, see! Uh Uh? Never!

Bill and Ben? How come you're not 'little weed'???

L&P >:D<<'>

BD

Oh Baddad :lol::lol::lol: You don't half make me laugh :notworthy:

flora...love the new names :D

I may change my username incase anyone may think I'm saggy and old :whistle:

Edited by Bagpuss

The new name (baddad :shame: ) has a bit of a history to it. I know nobody asked but here it is.

Years ago, when I were a youngun and it were all fields... I went down to London during my hols from work to do some agency nursing (I needed the money). I reported to the operating theatres at St Thomas's hospital and announced my full name, which the receptionist misheard and announced on the theatre tannoy.... 'Flora Mason's here from the agency'...... she even made me up a badge with the name blazoned accross..... and for the whole time I worked there (even after I pointed out the error) the staff all called me Flora. The name stuck and for a few years everyone called me Flora and I've got a couple of friends who still do!

So that's why I picked that name.... NOT because I spread it about :o:lol:

Flora by name, but not by nature (chance would be a fine thing :ph34r::lol: )

Flora - love it! :thumbs::clap:

:ph34r: The 'all-powerful one in red' (i.e; Lufty :lol: ) changed mine too........ :ph34r:

Change of names.......... Flora, does that mean we get a change of haircut too?? And of course, we'll have to go clothes/shoe shopping to match the new hair....... All that shopping will require a nice massage n couple of days in a spa at least.......... :blink::lol::lol:B)

Flora - love it! :thumbs::clap:

:ph34r: The 'all-powerful one in red' (i.e; Lufty :lol: ) changed mine too........ :ph34r:

Change of names.......... Flora, does that mean we get a change of haircut too?? And of course, we'll have to go clothes/shoe shopping to match the new hair....... All that shopping will require a nice massage n couple of days in a spa at least.......... :blink::lol::lol:B)

Hadn't noticed that bit of 'shrinkage'... So how come you never went with 'Tweety Bird'? (and you never have revealed all about that, have you? :lol::lol::lol: )

I am getting rather worried that there's a 'trend' emerging here, though - especially when I think back to those old american cop shows:

"The following is a true story. Only the names have been changed, to protect the guilty..."

L&P

OWEN MEANY :D>:D<<'> :thumbs:

I've just thought - can we call you 'Flo'??

Can i do my limerick about the young lady called Florrie? (maybe not!! :lol::lol::lol: )

So it wasn't you, huh? Quick - Scarper, Flo.............. OUCH!!! That was bad even by my low standards!!

Are you the famous 'Orinoco Flo'? Enya getting sick and tired of jokes like that??

:P

L&P

BD :D:devil::clap:

LOL! I've got in on the act too ... avatar hasn't changed though :) and my son still likes :robbie::robbie::robbie::)

Just thought that it may be sensible to become more anonym :) ous as we may be thinking of taking the LEA to court....

You certainly are Flora,

Well, I wonder who I am.......... ssshhh :shame: if you are not sure who I am PM me and I will tell you who

:ph34r::rolleyes::lol::lol: no dont say it. Dont give it away :wub:B)

xx :)

Edited by Frangipani

You certainly are Flora,

Well, I wonder who I am.......... ssshhh :shame: if you are not sure who I am PM me and I will tell you who

:ph34r::rolleyes::lol::lol: no dont say it. Dont give it away :wub:B)

xx :)

I wont PM you, not yet anyway cos I like a good guessing game. But seriously I dont know and you haven't left any clues what with the change of avatar too. I wish I had been paying more attention for the past few days.

I'm tempted to change my name 'Something Vague' is a song that I love but in my mind it conjures up 'a smell' or a 'stomach ache'. I dont know, wait and see. Maybe I'll be 'Something Amazing' instead :lol:

SV

Frangipani is a Monkey Puzzle tree isnt it?

SV there is a type of Frangipani tree by that name, but this one is different, flowers like in the Avi,

Couldnt resist copying this over :lol:

http://www.frangipaniheaven.com/screensaver.html

:lol::lol::lol: Oh well that one puzzle cleared up, I had kind of worked it out but your link confirms it. This could be the start of a new game - 'The name change game.' We could do it once a month, keep everyone on their toes :P

SV

LOL - I never realised you could do that - but it works - not saying how to do it as not everyone may suss it :)

... perhaps that's a problem for some after the Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr thread and the recent name changes though :(