Sign in to follow this  
dooday24

DIAGNOSIS UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I DONT REMEMBER IF I TOLD U ALL THAT REECE WAS SUPPOSED TO GET HIS REFERAL FOR PHSYCHIATRY TAKEN ON BY CAHMS IN AUG JUST PHONED THEM TO BE TOLD THEY DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT IT THE WOMAN FROM P CAHMS HADNT DISCUSSED IT WITH THEM I AM SO BL***Y MAD WHY DO WE HAVE TO FIGHT SO MUCH I HAV HAD ENOUGH. AND SHE AND MY HV ARE BOTH ON HOLIDAY AND THEY WERE THE ONES WHO PUT THE NEW REFERAL IN SO I HAVNT GOT A CLUE WAT IS GOING NOW :huh::crying::crying:

That sounds awful :(. Is there anyone you can complain to?

BAGPUSS MY GP DIDNT MAKE THE NEW REFERAL BUT I SPOKE TO ANOTHER H/V YESTERDAY AND SHE IS WRITING TO PCAHMS AND CAHMS TO FIND OUT WAT IS GOING ON SO FINGERS CROSSED :pray::pray::pray::pray::pray:

d just walk into gp and have huge temper tantrum i mean kicking the floor and everything. Take LOADS of paper info with you use tricky as an example if you wish, i dont mind and just bombard them thats what i had to do, and ask to be referred to HEPAC they are the best. be prepared, download from the internet find textbooks the lot, you have to bully the gp's where we live, I broke down and said if i didnt get a refferal to them I wouldnt leave the surgery unless i did, but dont let them bully you into submission ask sarah for details about tricky she will tell you all you need to know.

good luck

If a HV referred you than it will be in the health visitors notes which would be available to all the HV. So I would ring them tomorrow to find out what is going on?

Jen

:angry::angry::angry::angry: spoke 2 the hv yesterday apparently cahms aint taking referals on now until october :wallbash::wallbash: they are looking over reeces case again and sending him back 2 the proffessionals he has already seen which is a laugh been trying to speak to the pyschologist since march wont answer my calls or letters didnt even see him in the first place saw a trainee but my hv got a letter from him saying he was there if i wanted reece seen again or i needed to talk to him wat a laugh. so just about had it with these people wish i had enough money 2 go private. might get a diagnosis before hes 20. dont know wat else to do :wallbash::wallbash:

:angry::angry::angry::angry: spoke 2 the hv yesterday apparently cahms aint taking referals on now until october :wallbash::wallbash: they are looking over reeces case again and sending him back 2 the proffessionals he has already seen which is a laugh been trying to speak to the pyschologist since march wont answer my calls or letters didnt even see him in the first place saw a trainee but my hv got a letter from him saying he was there if i wanted reece seen again or i needed to talk to him wat a laugh. so just about had it with these people wish i had enough money 2 go private. might get a diagnosis before hes 20. dont know wat else to do :wallbash::wallbash:

Has the school brought anyone in to assess him?

~ Mel ~

the school psychologist just said to take his tv out of his bedroom and then hed be fine well now shes left and we r hopefully seeing the new 1 in sept