Stephanie

Barbie and her Dog

Did you see the advert for Barbies latest accessory ... a dog that poops!!! Yep, it's true, you feed it biscuits and then by pushing down on its tail, it shoots out some small plastic turds. Then you get a pooper scoop to collect it with.

Has the world gone mad?

See it here:

http://www.metro.co.uk/weird/article.html?...mp;in_page_id=2

:lol::lol::lol:

I want one :lol: ............NOT

My dd was never really into barbie, but I can guarantee she would have wanted this one! She's 14 now so thankfully out of the age group... I think! :huh:

I remember when she was about 9 and was playing in her room with a couple of friends. I went up to see how they were and they'd made a grave yard using some little drawers out of a mini cabinet into grave stones. Ken's decapitated head was the centre piece and all the barbies had been given skin heads :o:lol:

I was a bit concerned but hey, at least they were using their imagination :unsure:

Flora

Just one question: Does it come with a stupid Barbie handbag for Barbie to keep it in a la Paris Hilton?

I fear for the future I really do

Our youngest dd is 6 next week and guess what she wants.....yup, the pooing Barbie dog :rolleyes::rolleyes: I've been pondering all the possible places she could end up putting the dog poo.......dread to think :wacko::wacko: I'll give us till Xmas before we are down A & E having Barbie dog poo removed from god knows where :whistle: I remember seeing a few years back a pregnant Barbie doll....the baby could be removed from her belly if I remember right :blink:

My Sister told me the other week that she saw it in a catalogue and thought that her daughter would love it. Low and behold, the advert came on tv and she came running to Mummy "I have seen something - I wan't one!".

Her daughter likes anything to do with farts, bogies and the like too :blink:

KW

Ha ha ha.

I remember a few years ago, when my niece had a Barbie, I was shocked at some lingerie she had (Barbie that is), stockings, sussies the lot, little see through robe etc. No wonder Ken had that smirk on his face! :blink:

I suppose they are running out of ideas, they will probably have her smoking a crack pipe next.

I suppose they are running out of ideas, they will probably have her smoking a crack pipe next.

Coming soon to a toy store near you 'Street-Corner Barbie', complete with red light, social restraint order, and drug-peddling boyfriend (Oh Ken, how could you sell her into the 'oldest trade in the world'?)

Had to laugh, had visions of Ken done up like a pimp, fur coat, hat, long pinky finger nail, gold tooth (or maybe the full grill) ... driving around in one of those cars that bumps up and down with his stereo pounding out. Poor old white trash Barbie ... her hair has lost its lustre, she's all bloated up, she has acne, a serious habit ... damn, where did it all go wrong for her? Sindy's revenge??

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Actually, by the time her dog's done it's doo doo's all over the park the neighbours will have complained so much they'll have to bring out ASBO barbie :lol:

Or one custom - made just for us: LEA Barbie - it comes with no head. :ph34r::devil:

K x

:whistle::o:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::notworthy::notworthy:

What about a barbie with a vacuum getting down to being domesticated Barbie as if, :devil:

I am so glad those Barbie days are over with my daughter :o now she and her friends are real life Barbie's :oops: did I say that, only kidding :lol::lol:

:)

Coming soon to a toy store near you 'Street-Corner Barbie', complete with red light, social restraint order, and drug-peddling boyfriend (Oh Ken, how could you sell her into the 'oldest trade in the world'?)

:lol::lol::lol::lol: brilliant! :lol::lol::lol:

Pooping barbie dogs, gross, and you just know those annoying little poops are going to end up in the hoover. So glad i have 3 boys!!

Im sure the positive out there will say "they have to learn the responsibilty of having a dog " oh come on please....thought the chocolate reindeer with chocololate droppings was bad enough.What will they think of next , and i will say i did say eewww when it came on the tv and i had to tell my ds about it .Isnt there a doll that poops out now? tiny tears was mild compared to this.

lynn