Paul Armstrong

what 2012 films you looking forward to?

I cant say I'm looking forward to any, but then I have no idea what films are due to be released, Its not something I give any thought to. Even when they are released I will most probably only see them when/if they are shown on free view telly.

I'm always behind with films, I never go to the cinema any more and barely ever watch films on tv - so unless a film looks excellent and is on sale for 5 quid I won't see it :lol: cheapskate aren't I? ;)

However... I did see an advert for a film that's like a remake of Aliens mixed with Stargate and something else that looked quite good - really can't remember the title though! Anyone seen anything like this coming out later this year - or maybe it already has been showed :P

I'm looking forward to American Pie the Reunion too, and am looking forward to the new Pixar movie Brave as they're supposedly going to have some of the characters speaking doric (from NE Scotland where I'm from) so am interested to see if they get the accents right ;)

I'm rather tempted to see The Cabin in the Woods, but it's supposed to be so scary I feel I should go with someone to hold my hand. Mind you, I thought the same about the Blair Witch Project - and when I eventually saw it on telly I was disappointed at how unfrightened I was!

I'm rather tempted to see The Cabin in the Woods, but it's supposed to be so scary I feel I should go with someone to hold my hand. Mind you, I thought the same about the Blair Witch Project - and when I eventually saw it on telly I was disappointed at how unfrightened I was!

it's less scary and more meta, self-aware, and hugely inventive. btw the less you know about it going into seeing it the better

I'm not sure what I'll think of prometheus but there's a large chance I'll forget all about it til it comes on tv - I don't go to the cinema

oh no! it's a Ridley Scott sci-fi epic that's a prequel installment in the Alien series, will be ages till it's on tv. why don't you go to the cinema?

oh no! it's a Ridley Scott sci-fi epic that's a prequel installment in the Alien series, will be ages till it's on tv. why don't you go to the cinema?

The Alien series is great, I have the box set - and I'm sure I'll see the film at some point (as long as I honestly don't forget) :lol:

The cinema nearest to me is tiny, just the thought of going there makes me stressed out - I have issues with social anxiety and have agoraphobia problems too - it makes certain things much harder than necessary at times :)

half considering going back and watching them all before its release!

i found that certain things like going to a chain cinema where the seats are on a steep incline and getting there early, sitting in the back row, waiting till everyone's left before leaving, purchasing my ticket online or from one of the machines and going at quiet times helped me with the social anxiety and agoraphobia i had and still to an extent do

I'm actually tempted to watch them all through too - which is your favourite?

The nearest chain cinema to me is 30 miles away - at this time I can't really face it - if anyone actually watches this film at the cinema and says its brilliant then I might buy it on dvd when the supermarkets sell it for around a fiver - that's quicker than waiting for tv sometimes... ;)

Last time I went to the cinema - the tiny one - it was a nightmare, it seats quite a lot of people and my friend really wanted to go so I agreed. I got dragged to the sort of middle/front of one side - once we were in we couldn't get out without walking over people. It was about 9 or 10 years ago - I haven't been since :rolleyes: I can't even remember what we went to see - which is rare for me - I spent the whole time trying not to have a panic attack.

It's funny cuz I didn't usually mind going, but where I lived when I grew up, had nice big cinemas and I liked going, went in last, got out first, sat at the back mostly and other than the volume of the screenings I never had that much of a problem with it.

I'm actually tempted to watch them all through too - which is your favourite?

The nearest chain cinema to me is 30 miles away - at this time I can't really face it - if anyone actually watches this film at the cinema and says its brilliant then I might buy it on dvd when the supermarkets sell it for around a fiver - that's quicker than waiting for tv sometimes... ;)

Last time I went to the cinema - the tiny one - it was a nightmare, it seats quite a lot of people and my friend really wanted to go so I agreed. I got dragged to the sort of middle/front of one side - once we were in we couldn't get out without walking over people. It was about 9 or 10 years ago - I haven't been since :rolleyes: I can't even remember what we went to see - which is rare for me - I spent the whole time trying not to have a panic attack.

It's funny cuz I didn't usually mind going, but where I lived when I grew up, had nice big cinemas and I liked going, went in last, got out first, sat at the back mostly and other than the volume of the screenings I never had that much of a problem with it.

oh that's a tough one! big part of wanting to rewatch them all again is it's been so long that my recollection is hazy. maybe the first as that had more of a buildup and was more horror sci-fi than the action sci-fi of the others from what i can remember. though on reading through the Wikipedia page for the series i'm not entirely sure if i've seen the third one. what's yours?

a sixty mile round journey just to sit on an incline! do you download films?

yeah when i do go to the cinema with someone usually they're thankfully ok with sitting at the back but on the couple of times they haven't i've felt a little on edge

Odeon does do autism friendly screenings - however they are squarely aimed at the kids!

One thing I do which helps is take my earplugs with me - it's the same ones I use to go to gigs with(they were a godsend at Primus and Skrillex!) and for some reason I find that they not only make the noise more bareable, they make the other people go away if that makes sense?

oh that's a tough one! big part of wanting to rewatch them all again is it's been so long that my recollection is hazy. maybe the first as that had more of a buildup and was more horror sci-fi than the action sci-fi of the others from what i can remember. though on reading through the Wikipedia page for the series i'm not entirely sure if i've seen the third one. what's yours?

a sixty mile round journey just to sit on an incline! do you download films?

yeah when i do go to the cinema with someone usually they're thankfully ok with sitting at the back but on the couple of times they haven't i've felt a little on edge

I'm not sure which I like best either... I like all of them - but my memory is hazy too and they've all got arguments for why each one is good... although my hazy memory tells me I wasn't so bothered about 2 or 3 (can't remember which!!). I kinda like the 4th one - alien resurrection is it called? I saw it on tv recently-ish. The bit where the "baby" gets sucked out the window is great yet grim :devil: there's quite a few bits that made me laugh in that film.

I'm gonna have to dig out the box set and watch them all - I have the quadrilogy set so can easily lose 6-8 hours of my life with it ;)

Yeah 60 miles round trip... just can't be bothered lol - I don't download movies - haven't got online payment abilities :rolleyes:

Honestly you wouldn't believe how out of date I am with new films - I'm usually anywhere between 3 and 10 years behind - it all rides on asda selling good looking films for 3 to 5 quid :lol: so sad!! I like hearing other people's views on the latest films though cuz it gives me ones to look out for ;)

I do have sky movies at the moment... that isn't too bad for getting stuff on quick - but I don't really watch that much tv so I don't make use of it.

Lately I've become rather intrigued to see Salmon Fishing in the Yemen, even though the reviews aren't that positive. Apparently it includes a scene or two shot at the church of St Jude-on-the-Hill, Hampstead Garden Suburb, which I occasionally attend.

I'm not sure which I like best either... I like all of them - but my memory is hazy too and they've all got arguments for why each one is good... although my hazy memory tells me I wasn't so bothered about 2 or 3 (can't remember which!!). I kinda like the 4th one - alien resurrection is it called? I saw it on tv recently-ish. The bit where the "baby" gets sucked out the window is great yet grim :devil: there's quite a few bits that made me laugh in that film.

I'm gonna have to dig out the box set and watch them all - I have the quadrilogy set so can easily lose 6-8 hours of my life with it ;)

Yeah 60 miles round trip... just can't be bothered lol - I don't download movies - haven't got online payment abilities :rolleyes:

Honestly you wouldn't believe how out of date I am with new films - I'm usually anywhere between 3 and 10 years behind - it all rides on asda selling good looking films for 3 to 5 quid :lol: so sad!! I like hearing other people's views on the latest films though cuz it gives me ones to look out for ;)

I do have sky movies at the moment... that isn't too bad for getting stuff on quick - but I don't really watch that much tv so I don't make use of it.

not the Alien film where they got the director of Amelie!

don't think i would in that situation either. torrents...

while i've got into the habit of only watching films at the cinema. has probably been months since i've watched something at home and if memory serves that was just because it was a foreign film that wasn't getting a UK release

so what is it you do with your time then if you're not going out and you're not watching tv?

Lately I've become rather intrigued to see Salmon Fishing in the Yemen, even though the reviews aren't that positive. Apparently it includes a scene or two shot at the church of St Jude-on-the-Hill, Hampstead Garden Suburb, which I occasionally attend.

what's it about?

not the Alien film where they got the director of Amelie!

don't think i would in that situation either. torrents...

while i've got into the habit of only watching films at the cinema. has probably been months since i've watched something at home and if memory serves that was just because it was a foreign film that wasn't getting a UK release

so what is it you do with your time then if you're not going out and you're not watching tv?

I like the look of that Johnny Depp film being advertised - shadow something - he's a vampire in it (what a surprise considering the high rise of vampire movies and tv series since the whole twilight thing).

I don't do anything really - I have very little of a life - I sit on the computer - I've started practising playing the keyboard again - I'm here when people need me to listen - I read - I try to get through the day as quickly as possible so that it ends - then I do it all over again...

As for the alien films - I watched the lot - but they all have director's editions too - I can't be bothered to watch the 4 films again for the added or changed sequences. I'd say number 3 is best right now cuz its the one I haven't seen so many times.

what's it about?

A diplomat who has this idea of introducing salmon to a river in the Yemen. I don't know how St Jude's fits into the plot, except possibly as a concert scene (the church in real life is frequently used for recordings). Incidentally, reviews suggest that the main character, played by Ewan McGregor, has Asperger's although it's not directly specified. A bit like Saga Noren in The Bridge.

I like the look of that Johnny Depp film being advertised - shadow something - he's a vampire in it (what a surprise considering the high rise of vampire movies and tv series since the whole twilight thing).

I don't do anything really - I have very little of a life - I sit on the computer - I've started practising playing the keyboard again - I'm here when people need me to listen - I read - I try to get through the day as quickly as possible so that it ends - then I do it all over again...

As for the alien films - I watched the lot - but they all have director's editions too - I can't be bothered to watch the 4 films again for the added or changed sequences. I'd say number 3 is best right now cuz its the one I haven't seen so many times.

oh no, here's where things turn sour. i love the quirkiness Johnny Depp brings to his roles but most hate him in anything involving Tim Burton

sorry i was tired and feeling low so my tact was amiss. it's ok, i've changed myself to the point of being unrecognisable but still my social life is very limited. did the muscle memory kick back in? what sort of books do you read? what's the last thing you've read? for me it was The Great Gatsby as i've slowly been working my way through the Great American Novels and this jumped the que when i realised it's being released as a Baz Luhrmann film later this year. one of the most poetic books i've ever read but it took an unexpected Of Mice and Men turn about halfway through. "Two shining arrogant eyes had established dominance over his face and gave him the appearance of always leaning aggressively forward. Not even the effeminate swank of his riding clothes could hide the enormous power of that body - - he seemed to fill those glistening boots until he strained the top lacing, and you could see a great pack of muscle shifting when his shoulder moved under his thin coat. It was a body capable of enormous leverage - - a cruel body."

and that's the one i need to watch as it's the one i've least recollection of!

A diplomat who has this idea of introducing salmon to a river in the Yemen. I don't know how St Jude's fits into the plot, except possibly as a concert scene (the church in real life is frequently used for recordings). Incidentally, reviews suggest that the main character, played by Ewan McGregor, has Asperger's although it's not directly specified. A bit like Saga Noren in The Bridge.

Aeolienne you there steamrolled my attempt at gleeful subversion! seen the trailer a few times and now that you mention it his character in his standoffishness, awkwardness, and initial rigidity could pass for an aspy

oh no, here's where things turn sour. i love the quirkiness Johnny Depp brings to his roles but most hate him in anything involving Tim Burton

sorry i was tired and feeling low so my tact was amiss. it's ok, i've changed myself to the point of being unrecognisable but still my social life is very limited. did the muscle memory kick back in? what sort of books do you read? what's the last thing you've read? for me it was The Great Gatsby as i've slowly been working my way through the Great American Novels and this jumped the que when i realised it's being released as a Baz Luhrmann film later this year. one of the most poetic books i've ever read but it took an unexpected Of Mice and Men turn about halfway through. "Two shining arrogant eyes had established dominance over his face and gave him the appearance of always leaning aggressively forward. Not even the effeminate swank of his riding clothes could hide the enormous power of that body - - he seemed to fill those glistening boots until he strained the top lacing, and you could see a great pack of muscle shifting when his shoulder moved under his thin coat. It was a body capable of enormous leverage - - a cruel body."

and that's the one i need to watch as it's the one i've least recollection of!

I don't care about tact when its just opinions on films or books or something that isn't directly me :lol: It just looked sorta funny - but its cinema only for now so I won't see it for a while ;)

I don't often pay attention to directors (I'm not sure why). Which depp films were Tim Burton ones?

I've seen the pirates of the Caribbean films (the first 3 anyway) they are ok I guess... I like the one where he's dead and sort of insane (more insane that usual anyway) and the crabs carry the ship to the sea... I think the 3rd film...

Edward scissor hands is so naff - they made us watch it at school!! :rolleyes:

And Charlie and the chocolate factory was an ok remake - it spared us of the freaky oompa loompa's anyway :lol:

What else.... ah the Alice in wonderland remake - that was ok - I'd watch it again so counts as ok.

Depp is one of those guys that I don't recognise when he's in films - he changes his appearance quite well - for instance I did not recognise him in the pirates films at all - his voice is so different!

There's quite a few actors that I don't recognise because they change so much - Gary Oldman is another that springs to mind....

I've never got around to reading The Great Gatsby but I read Of mice and men when I was a teenager - its pretty pathetic but its the first book to ever make me upset - the film did not have the same effect but I watched on old version I think its been remade a few times - the book reminds me of the film the Green Mile in a way - that's one of the few films to ever make me sorta upset too.. I guess I understand guys who are misunderstood cuz I know how that feels.

The last book I read was an autobiography/fiction about a gypsy family - can't remember the title. and before that I read The adventures of a reluctant messiah by Richard Bach. I am currently reading Tony Attwood's complete guide to asperger's syndrome on page 152... its slower going than fiction.

You ever seen being John Malkovich? I saw a few minutes of it a few months ago and it sorta looked ok...

I don't care about tact when its just opinions on films or books or something that isn't directly me :lol: It just looked sorta funny - but its cinema only for now so I won't see it for a while ;)

I don't often pay attention to directors (I'm not sure why). Which depp films were Tim Burton ones?

I've seen the pirates of the Caribbean films (the first 3 anyway) they are ok I guess... I like the one where he's dead and sort of insane (more insane that usual anyway) and the crabs carry the ship to the sea... I think the 3rd film...

Edward scissor hands is so naff - they made us watch it at school!! :rolleyes:

And Charlie and the chocolate factory was an ok remake - it spared us of the freaky oompa loompa's anyway :lol:

What else.... ah the Alice in wonderland remake - that was ok - I'd watch it again so counts as ok.

Depp is one of those guys that I don't recognise when he's in films - he changes his appearance quite well - for instance I did not recognise him in the pirates films at all - his voice is so different!

There's quite a few actors that I don't recognise because they change so much - Gary Oldman is another that springs to mind....

I've never got around to reading The Great Gatsby but I read Of mice and men when I was a teenager - its pretty pathetic but its the first book to ever make me upset - the film did not have the same effect but I watched on old version I think its been remade a few times - the book reminds me of the film the Green Mile in a way - that's one of the few films to ever make me sorta upset too.. I guess I understand guys who are misunderstood cuz I know how that feels.

The last book I read was an autobiography/fiction about a gypsy family - can't remember the title. and before that I read The adventures of a reluctant messiah by Richard Bach. I am currently reading Tony Attwood's complete guide to asperger's syndrome on page 152... its slower going than fiction.

You ever seen being John Malkovich? I saw a few minutes of it a few months ago and it sorta looked ok...

on this at least we do agree!

ha i'm really geeky about it and will see some films even based on the producer or production company involved. Edward Scissorhands, Ed Wood, Sleepy Hollow, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, Corpse Bride, Sweeney Todd, Alice in Wonderland, and the upcoming Dark Shadows

i saw the first on its release and it just didn't sync with my idea of what pirate fiction should be and on top of that i was at the time going through an Asian cinema phase so Pirates was a bland shock to the system!

one of those few examples where my opinion on it now is equally as bad as it was as a kid

neither the originals or remakes of Alice or Charlie ever did anything for me. *shrugs*, big budget pantomime

i like him and his performances but between the eight Tim Burton collaborations and three Pirates' films that's eleven of his films i'm not interested in so i have to wait for the rare gems of his like Secret Window, The Tourist, Public Enemies, and The Rum Diary

Christian Bale's another though he takes it to freakish extents. if you haven't seen his The Machinist then Google image search it...

strangely enough the same here. Shawshank Redemption, Green Mile, Dolphin Tale, and 127 Hours are the films i can remember bringing me close to tears

tell me more about the Richard Bach one. finding the guide at all helpful?

a Spike Jonze film. he's only made a couple but they're all very quirky. of his three i'd probably say Being John Malkovich was the best as Where the Wild Things Are while sweetly capturing the spirit of rebellious childhood didn't do much more

must... resist the... temptation... to... watch!

DSposter-2.jpg

:lol: but will you resist watching it? :lol:

I google searched the machinist - wow - that's extreme!!

The pirates films were funny with me - I'm not a piratey person (due to my dad's over enthusiastic passion for naff films - pirate ones amongst many others) they were funny because my housemates loved the trilogy and spent too much time watching the 4th one too - whil I moaned and b1tched about them... in the end I saw so many parts of the first 3 that I finally sat down and watched them... I have to say they aren't bad.

I really have an addiction to the Shawshank redemption - I have it on dvd and the disk is nearly dead from overuse!!

The alice and charlie films were big budget panto - but I liked the soundtracks - I have a thing for films with a repetitive soundtrack throughout - annoyingly I can only think of the most tragic film as an example :wallbash: even though lots of films have this... Ah Edward scissor hands - soundtrack is the best thing :lol: (by soundtrack I mean both music - like tarantino's films - or instrumental)

The tragic film in my mind was a kevin costner directed and starring :rolleyes: I have a pet hate of self directed and starred films - so often just an ego thing... there's one or two that are ok although none spring to mind...

The book... its hard to describe (plus I remembered I actually read about 10 books since) I wasn't lying when I wrote what I wrote earlier I just couldn't remember the others :lol:

There's this guy who flies a biplane, he takes people for trips on it. He lands in a field one day and there's this guy standing there like he's been waiting for him. They get talking and the rest of the book is predominantly their conversations. The strange guy is a messiah and has a handbook for being a messiah - of course the normal guy wants to read it - this takes us the other parts of the book with these sections from the guidebook. Its pretty deep - but makes you think you know? About stupid things that most people don't think about. Its a very short book, can't remember how many pages but it's like 3" by 4" in size and about half a cm think (do you just love my switching from imperial to metric there) :D

What about comedies? You like them? And is there any coming up this year?

And have you seen As good as it gets (its quite a few years old now but I really liked it)

Aeolienne you there steamrolled my attempt at gleeful subversion! seen the trailer a few times and now that you mention it his character in his standoffishness, awkwardness, and initial rigidity could pass for an aspy

What do you mean by "gleeful subversion"? Did I say something wrong?

:lol: but will you resist watching it? :lol:

I google searched the machinist - wow - that's extreme!!

The pirates films were funny with me - I'm not a piratey person (due to my dad's over enthusiastic passion for naff films - pirate ones amongst many others) they were funny because my housemates loved the trilogy and spent too much time watching the 4th one too - whil I moaned and b1tched about them... in the end I saw so many parts of the first 3 that I finally sat down and watched them... I have to say they aren't bad.

I really have an addiction to the Shawshank redemption - I have it on dvd and the disk is nearly dead from overuse!!

The alice and charlie films were big budget panto - but I liked the soundtracks - I have a thing for films with a repetitive soundtrack throughout - annoyingly I can only think of the most tragic film as an example :wallbash: even though lots of films have this... Ah Edward scissor hands - soundtrack is the best thing :lol: (by soundtrack I mean both music - like tarantino's films - or instrumental)

The tragic film in my mind was a kevin costner directed and starring :rolleyes: I have a pet hate of self directed and starred films - so often just an ego thing... there's one or two that are ok although none spring to mind...

The book... its hard to describe (plus I remembered I actually read about 10 books since) I wasn't lying when I wrote what I wrote earlier I just couldn't remember the others :lol:

There's this guy who flies a biplane, he takes people for trips on it. He lands in a field one day and there's this guy standing there like he's been waiting for him. They get talking and the rest of the book is predominantly their conversations. The strange guy is a messiah and has a handbook for being a messiah - of course the normal guy wants to read it - this takes us the other parts of the book with these sections from the guidebook. Its pretty deep - but makes you think you know? About stupid things that most people don't think about. Its a very short book, can't remember how many pages but it's like 3" by 4" in size and about half a cm think (do you just love my switching from imperial to metric there) :D

What about comedies? You like them? And is there any coming up this year?

And have you seen As good as it gets (its quite a few years old now but I really liked it)

maybe i'll drag someone along to it!

and to think that before that he achieved the physical perfection of American Psycho and then after The Machinist he bulked up for Batman Begins. kinda related and kinda not, do an image search for "Alistair Overeem before and after"

just i grew having the Tales of the Black Freighter story from the Watchmen comic being my idea of pirates so the Disneyfication of that setting didn't sit well with me

easily one of the greatest films ever made

i'll have to look the soundtracks up!

yeah self directed and acted films have a habit of ending up like Tommy Wiseau's The Room

it's part of a series? sounds interesting and as it's short i'll give it a download. yeah i like how you roll!

see i never used to, i would only get my comedy fix from tv shows but i've seen enough good comedies that i'm now a convert. think the one that started it all off for me was The Hangover which i saw while drunk for i think the first time in this amazing screen. the sequel was good. this year? Project X, 21 Jump Street, and American Pie: Reunion are the ones that jump immediately to mind

yes but long enough ago that about the extent of my memory is that of being mindful never to directly quote a girl that line of "you make me want to be a better person"...

What do you mean by "gleeful subversion"? Did I say something wrong?

no no, you just failed to fall for my trap or maybe you fell for it too completely of my asking about films with self explanatory titles

no no, you just failed to fall for my trap or maybe you fell for it too completely of my asking about films with self explanatory titles

What trap??

Edited by Aeolienne

What trap??

it's a silly game i play with friends where on mention of a film whose plot is explained entirely in its title the other will reply "what's it about?". and after a while as with all these things i've become a bit abstract with it and started doing it with a wider range of films, started substituting the "what's it about?" for a wicked smile, and as above press ganging unwitting participants. you can call me Paul Armstrong MINDFREAK

maybe i'll drag someone along to it!

and to think that before that he achieved the physical perfection of American Psycho and then after The Machinist he bulked up for Batman Begins. kinda related and kinda not, do an image search for "Alistair Overeem before and after"

just i grew having the Tales of the Black Freighter story from the Watchmen comic being my idea of pirates so the Disneyfication of that setting didn't sit well with me

easily one of the greatest films ever made

i'll have to look the soundtracks up!

yeah self directed and acted films have a habit of ending up like Tommy Wiseau's The Room

it's part of a series? sounds interesting and as it's short i'll give it a download. yeah i like how you roll!

see i never used to, i would only get my comedy fix from tv shows but i've seen enough good comedies that i'm now a convert. think the one that started it all off for me was The Hangover which i saw while drunk for i think the first time in this amazing screen. the sequel was good. this year? Project X, 21 Jump Street, and American Pie: Reunion are the ones that jump immediately to mind

yes but long enough ago that about the extent of my memory is that of being mindful never to directly quote a girl that line of "you make me want to be a better person"...

If you do see it you can tell me if its any good :P

I haven't seen American psycho but I read it when I was 15 or 16 - that was one sick book!

I like some comedy but not others... from a brief think about it I can't really recognise much pattern - other than I like people getting hurt - but not in ways that seem unbelievable. Other than that a film either makes me laugh or it doesn't. :D

That line is so tragic - I guess the film is good for showing people what not to do :lol: I liked the fact he says the film title in the film - I always look out for that for some insane reason - I also do it with songs.

I want to see the Bourne Legacy...

If you do see it you can tell me if its any good :P

I haven't seen American psycho but I read it when I was 15 or 16 - that was one sick book!

I like some comedy but not others... from a brief think about it I can't really recognise much pattern - other than I like people getting hurt - but not in ways that seem unbelievable. Other than that a film either makes me laugh or it doesn't. :D

That line is so tragic - I guess the film is good for showing people what not to do :lol: I liked the fact he says the film title in the film - I always look out for that for some insane reason - I also do it with songs.

I want to see the Bourne Legacy...

mmm Jeremy Renner....

:rolleyes::lol:

Saw an ad last night for men in black 3...

Personally I liked the first one best - but I have to admit that the second one had some funny scenes in it....

So what do people think? Was 2 too many or not enough?

In the event I never did see The Cabin in the Woods. This despite my getting into a relationship later on that year - but then my (now ex-) partner wasn't that much of a film buff.

Tomorrow I'm going to give the Blair Witch Project another try, at an outdoor screening in a woodland setting courtesy of Leamington Underground Cinema.