Sign in to follow this  
hev

im so peed off

greece was a lovely place,buzzing nightlife where we was,you could take kids in the bars and they could play on the toys,really catered for families there,guess who wanted to be in bed by nine every night,asleep i might add,yes my partner!!

ive always known im the noisier one of us,he likes to stay at home i like to go out now and then so i thought it was our first holiday away from steve we would have a laugh and good time,he was so miserable and boring,i really feel like hes not the one for me but then i think hes a good dad,kind to me and splitting up with someone cos they are boring is not very mature but its driving me mad,his sister phoned today to invite us to a posh sit down wedding in june,he was umming and arring cos he didnt want to be out all day and night,how pathetic is that,i know there are partners a lot worse than him but im dying of boredom here and the holiday brought it all home how different we are,not talking to him at mo,hes in there snoring at mo and my bloods boiling

hev, just thought i'd send you some >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> .

it's horrible when you start feeling like this, isn't it :(

is it just one of those things where it's bothering you at the mo but will feel better in a day or two or do you think it's more serious? i don't mean to pry but i go through phases where i feel like everythings wrong between me n OH but it usually turns out to be just coz i'm stressed over something else and finding reasons to take it out on him (don't get me wrong, sometimes he really does make me feel :wallbash::wallbash::angry: but i guess he feels the same about me at times :devil::lol: )

think about what got you together in the first place and consider what you really want, maybe just talking to him will help? he might not even realise he's getting old before his time

glad you enjoyed your holiday even if he didn't :D

kj >:D<<'>

greece was a lovely place,buzzing nightlife where we was,you could take kids in the bars and they could play on the toys,really catered for families there,guess who wanted to be in bed by nine every night,asleep i might add,yes my partner!!

ive always known im the noisier one of us,he likes to stay at home i like to go out now and then so i thought it was our first holiday away from steve we would have a laugh and good time,he was so miserable and boring,i really feel like hes not the one for me but then i think hes a good dad,kind to me

Hi Hev,

Is it possible that your body clocks are out of sync, perhaps he is a morning person and you are a night person.

Sometimes you have to try and get your bodys in sync when you go away so you can meet each other halfway.

Its easy to get out of touch with each other, especially when the kids dominate the scene a bit.

Perhaps better luck next time. >:D<<'> :wub:

Fx

Oh Hev, I'm sorry to hear the hols have made you feel this way :( I think most couples are very, very different, and are probably attracted to each other in the first place due to those differences. Then as you get older, sometimes those differences irritate more, and plus we all mature and change and become less/more tolerant of certain things. I hope you and your partner can talk things thru....maybe a compromise could be made. Take care >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Hev

Sorry to hear the holiday didn't go as well as you hoped.

Has your Husband always been like this?

Just before Christmas last year we went to a big family wedding. I didn' really want to go and didn't really hide the fact, and couldn't wait to get away while we were there. D\p was starting to wonder some of the same thigs as you because there had been a few similar occasions last year.

Three weeks later I went to the GP and I was diagnosed with depression. It turns out quite a few people around me had noticed, but I had not. The person with depression is often the last to know, and men are much less likely top recognise depression, admit it, and seek help.

Things are much better now. I have no idea if your husband is depressed or not, but you may wish to discuss it with him.

Simon

i feel bit better today,ive had talk with him and he said he feels very stressed all the time but i thought he would have relaxed on holiday but i dont spose you can switch it on and off like that can you,i was just gutted cos i think i built up a picture of how fab it was gonna be and it was such a let down,at home i tend not to notice hes way of staying in all the time cos i just go out with my friends,hes a lovely bloke maybe i was having one of them days yesterday!!!

Hev, if he is feeling very stressed it may be that he was just emotionally and physically exhausted...when he got away from the difficulties at home with your son, he just 'collapsed' and his body and mind needed to sleep. This has happened to both of us in the past...

Hope you are feeling brighter >:D<<'>

Boho :dance:

In the early years of our marriage,my dh would get a migraine every single holiday.It seemed to happen every time that he had down time and was not very flattering!!It seems to have sorted itself out over the years and I just accept that sometimes this may happen.xx