Sign in to follow this  
smiley

The BIGGEST smile!

:D I love my little boy!! :D

I treated little monkey to an evening at Lawsons circus, who are visiting our town this weekend.

With a strong man - a tightrope walker - knife throwing :huh: - very, very funny clowns - amongst other things...........

I wish you all could have seen his face :wub::D utterly entranced, his eyes were sooooooo wide and he was laughing and screaming with excitement. :wub::D He was very 'taken' with the butterfly lady :wub::rolleyes: - he told her she was pretty :wub: . Mind you, he also told the clown he was very funny - but his whistle was too loud! :P:lol::lol: (had his fingers stuck in his ears the whole way through... :P ).

Great, great evening!! :D:D

Sounds like you both had a lovely time. Apart from the noise my son loved the circus in Blackpool Tower, I did have to keep covering his ears but he loved it other than that.

The thought of that big smile is still making me grin now :wub::wub:

It gets better..........

He's lost his first front tooth :wub::wub: (and the other's wobbly). He has the cutest lisp :wub: . His evil mummy keeps getting him to say sissor sisters, silly sausage, slimy snowman................. :D Sooooo cute :D

Quick, quick - think of some more 's' words! :devil::wub::lol::D

Edited by smiley

i love it when steve enjoys himself and really laughs,makes me very happy :D

glad your little man enjoyed himself,i aint been to circus for years,mind you my house is like a circus most days,im the one who breathes fire!!

I took my chap to a circus recently. He was fascinated by the lights and music and laughed at the horses. He sat really well through the whole performance with the help of a large cone of popcorn. A really nice evening. The down side of this was that at 6.30 am the next day (Sunday) he was in the bath and I was shampooing his bedroom carpet. Bless!

:lol::lol::lol:

K - I said to M 'One of the ladies from the seaside (that's what he calls ALL that came to Herne - including BD???!!! :blink::huh: ) said you should try the 'She sells sea shells.....................' ryhme. He began to giggle :D and said 'I can't th-ay that, it's th-illy, and not very th-en-th-ible........' 'Sensible' was just too much for me :lol::lol: both of us fell about laughing! :rolleyes::dance::lol:

I cannot wait until the other tooth is out - great being 7 isn't it! :D:P

>:D<<'>