Sign in to follow this  
forbsay

School and aferschool club

hello

my son is being a nightmare at his special school, keeps saying that he is ill (when he isn't) and mucking about. He is always saying that he does not want to go to school. I think he is reacting to me not taking him to school anymore (his daddy does this now). school are going to have a ponder to see if they can think of anything that can motivate him.>:D<<'> he is also getting up during the night along with his little sister which is a total mare and i am going to work totally knackered out of my head

and today is the first day that goes to his afterschool club - i don't know how that is going to go at all. In theory it sounds perfect but reality could be a totally different story.

Moan over and thanks for reading

Forbsay

How long has he been at the school? Could it be a reaction to chnage/half term etc? It could be a reaction to the changed routine of taking him to school.

We always find that there is a new settling in period everytime there is a break from the routine of school.

I hope that he settles soon

it sounds like its going to take him a while to adjust to the change with dad taking him, as well as the after school club....hopefully he will really enjoy his club and it will help things....big sympathy for the lack of sleep, el was up and at them at three am the other day........................ :crying:

Hello

He got on better at school today - which is good. we just need to take each day as it comes. As for after school club - he loves it and i think it is giving him an incentive to go to school. Had all the children playing lifts with him :P

He is some boy and I am so so proud of him.

On the sleeping front, my daughter has slept for the past couple of night all the way through, my son is still getting up but i can seem to cope a bit better when it is only one of them.

Forbsay