hev

joined a football club

im doing a positive post before i go mad,steve hasent been to any after school clubs for years but i found one which deals with asd children,he went along tonight and he really enjoyed it,got 12 other kids there of his age and coaches from charlton football club,i was nervous about him going as other supposedly asd clubs he been to have not have good results,the last one he went to after one week he got kicked out for swearing,i know hes not allowed to swear but it was an asd group and he was nervous going in so they should have expected something :(

anyway he scored a goal tonight :dance::dance: and is raring to go next week

Football AND pasta......all in one week.. :D ..WELL DONE STEVE :thumbs::clap::notworthy:

Hev - no not Beckham...Eugh :sick: ..... That French player (retired now :crying::lol: ) can't for the life of me spell his name!! zzzzzzzzzz-something-or-other. Yum! :devil::lol:

hev wel done to you and your son my 2 have been in a football team for 3 years best thing i ever done when i explained bout their condition (not diagnosed yet) they understood they are great with my 2 and 2 other boys diagnosed with aspergers have since joined us its great when they become involved with something it makes them feel like they have achieved something and my 2 have turned out to be good footballers hopefully one day playing for an spl team ha ha keep smilin karin :D:D:D:D:D:D

smiley,i know who you mean,i think its zidan,i love alan shearer best though,i went to watch newcastle play and i was screaming hysterically at alan shearer and he looked straight at me and smiled(wish there was a swooning emotion!!)

i am really pleased steven enjoyed the football though,lasts 45 minutes a session which helps,roll on next week!!

hang on ive just thought of an emotion for alan shearer :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

>:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Way to go Steven!!!

Same as girl....SHEARER SHEARER....yum yum, accent is a big bonus 2 :wub: