forbsay

One year on..............

One year ago at about this time, my son was very very unsettled at school. I was getting phone calls to take him home and to be honest, i was at an all time low. When, i went to pick him up one day from my mums, i was crying on the bus and i didn't care who saw me................ :(

However, what a difference a year has made, my wee boy has his quirks but i am a stronger person. He has dealt with alot (i went back to work full time and it is now his daddy that takes and picks him up from school), he is now toilet trained during the day (which is mainly down to my effort), he can write his name and can also play on the computer as well as many other things! He also loves to play with his little sister who absolutely dotes on him.

And when i say to him "do you love your mummy?" he replies "yeh".

Don't get me wrong - life can be hard but the rewards are immense

Forbsay

xx

Hi Elaine

That's lovely!

I agree completely that when faced with some kind of hardship, that you do come out of it a much stronger person. Having said that, every now and again, I know that I run out of steam.

Well done you. I think that Matthew's success is a credit to you and hubby and he's obviously in the right school with all the right people caring and looking after him.

Best wishes

Caroline

That's lovely to hear :) It's so important to ceelbrate the good things and their achivements.

Well done to you and your son :clap:

Lx

Edited by LizK