Sign in to follow this  
BuntyB

Best thing we could have done!

Hi all,

I don't know if you'll have read my earlier posts struggling with C who was miserable in her secondary school and L who was due to move there Sept 07 and we couldn't think of a worse environment for her because of the huge number of pupils, but we have managed to get places in a Christian school for both of them.

There are 15 in C's class and 12 and L's- approx 120 children from 4-16.

C settled in straight away. L's confidence has been growing each day for the past couple of weeks and she is now the smiliest child ever. I am so delighted, everyone has been really supportive and kind towards them!!

The school run takes nearly two hours, but i don't care. I'm just delighted they are finally happy. :D:D

That's brilliant news Shona, and what a turnaround! :thumbs::)

I hope C and L carry on growing in confidence and enjoying school - what a load off your mind.

K x

Thanks everyone. I have just got back from watching L performing in the school concert along with her classmates I can't believe this is my daughter!

The school told me that because of the size they wouldn't be able to offer her extra help if I sent her, she'd have to sink or swim. My goodness, she's swimming!

I took my mother to see her and she said it was the best Christmas present she could have to see how she's come on in just a few weeks :dance: