Sign in to follow this  
baddad

The morning post...

As usual this morning Ben was taking AGES to get ready for school with me nagging him and generally hurrying him along.

Pulling on his trousers at high (huffy) speed he suddenly let rip an enormous fart - then looked at me and shouted:

"See - now look what you've made me do!!!"

:lol::lol::lol:

L&P

BD and Windy Miller :D

:lol::lol::lol: Classic :notworthy::notworthy:

Our youngest dd has a VERY windy bottom.......one of her classmates cannot help but giggle....and gets sent out, bless her. I'm waiting to be called into school to discuss J's flatulence when the classmates parents decide to put a complaint in :ph34r::lol::lol:

Pulling on his trousers at high (huffy) speed he suddenly let rip an enormous fart - then looked at me and shouted:

L&P

Isn't it true about what they say, kids learn a lot from their parents, and imitate them in many ways. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:notworthy:

:oops: who said that..........

Isn't it true about what they say, kids learn a lot from their parents, and imitate them in many ways. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:notworthy:

:lol::lol:

A parent I know was called in after school by a po faced head to discuss her 6 year old son's bad behaviour that day. His crime? Farting during an OFSTED inspection and having the temerity to giggle about it. :o:rolleyes:

K x

As usual this morning Ben was taking AGES to get ready for school with me nagging him and generally hurrying him along.

L&P

Dear baddad I feel the need to share the state of disapointment I feel having read your post. :P:P Morning after morning we struggle on in an effort to inject some sort of urgency into Ben's morning routine.Ah I think to myself .......others[like Baddad will have cracked this long ago].This morning was particularly unfortunate.Five minutes before leaving OH broke up a scuffle between the boys.I started the day by explaining to TA that Ben may just have a bruise by lunch time.Now I discover that not only do you have no magic strategy-but your Ben comes out with just the sort of response I could well expect.Perhaps there is no hope. :lol::lol::lol: Karen.

(1) Now I discover that not only do you have no magic strategy...

(2) Perhaps there is no hope. :lol::lol::lol: Karen.

1 - If i ever find one, I PROMISE I'll share it round...

2 - I like to think there is for Ben, but for self - I gave up years ago!!

L&P

BD :D

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Honestly, if I didn't know better I'd think my 'Ben' and your Ben were closely related BD

Hillarious and marvelous :lol: Thanks for Sharing Baddad.

Flo' :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Honestly, if I didn't know better I'd think my 'Ben' and your Ben were closely related BD

Hillarious and marvelous :lol: Thanks for Sharing Baddad.

Flo' :lol:

My Ben too-perhaps it is a Ben thing.We should post a warning for anyone thinking about naming their child Ben. :lol::lol::lol: Karen.

maybe its a thing with people called hev as well :o im cringing,mother in law sleeping tonight and im on my diet so im eating loads of brussels,was watching tele and i laughed and also did an extremely big and loud ben type noise :o god im still embaressed and it happened about 2 hours ago,no one mentioned it,just went silent,thank god steve was upstairs with his music on he would have had a field day :(