AnnieH

The more I watch Celeb BB...

That Dirk Benedict is an Aspie.

Does anyone else watch it? It makes me smile, but I really feel for him, becasue he clearly isn't very good at interacting with the other housemates:)

That would be fantastic if he was - I could have a proper role model in life and get to drive around all day in a black van, shooting at things and missing by a country mile. :lol:

I seem to remember seeing/reading somewhere before it started that he hates 'celebrity' and didn't really want to get on with anyone (which kind of begs the question 'why did he ever go in?' but I suppose that his bank balance might have needed a boost).

On the rare occasions that I do catch a glimpse of BB and the Face Man is on there, I usually spend the next five minutes shouting 'Face Man! Face Man!' (and people wonder why I'm not allowed out on my own). :wacko:

Whenever I watch Big Brother I invariably think 'Is that still on then'? in the 2.3 milliseconds it takes me to surf to something more entertaining - i.e. a documentary about paint drying on a wall filmed in slow motion over a period of 6 weeks...... Or a cat sicking up a furball...... or......

L&P

BD :D

Hi not sure about Dirk but agree socially he feels awkward.

Just another question if i may....... Noticed H (Ian) has facial tic's and a clearing of the throat...poss tourettes? I watch live feed and since I first noticed a few weeks ago it stands out sooo much.

I once watched an episode of BB for a whole five minutes, before deeply regretting not switching off four minutes and fifty nine seconds earlier and finding something more productive to do with my time, like popping a piece of bubblewrap, for example.

NEVER AGAIN!!! :o:o

K x

I've watched CBB only once (last week, when there was a big row) and I think that it doesn't show normal social interaction. Perhaps some of the participants withdraw just in order to avoid problems?

I agree that we'd be much better without CBB! :lol:

Curra

i know this wont surprise anyone but i absolutely love big brothe :o i never miss it,im not sure about dirk being AS i just think maybe where he dont really show off in front of the cameras he can come across as introvert sometimes.

imagine us lot in the big bruv house,i know who i would nominate first :devil::devil::P:P r

They could use some talent, you should apply, you and my son could go on it together. :lol::lol:

:notworthy::devil:

Would love to meet your son, but as for going on BB, I'd rather take a dip with your sharks. :ph34r:;)

K x

I must admit I didn't think that about Dirk, although I did notice Ian's habits. But my dh insists I go looking for a label in most people since our dd had her diagnosis :blink:

tilly

The subject of Ian and possible Tourettes has been discussed on a Tourette Syndrome forum (www.tourettefriends.org.uk). The consensus is that the evidence is so strong, that we feel he has Tourettes.

The subject of Ian and possible Tourettes has been discussed on a Tourette Syndrome forum (www.tourettefriends.org.uk). The consensus is that the evidence is so strong, that we feel he has Tourettes.

Yes my other half say's I pick up on thing's all the time and as much as he hates it.... I'm usually right :lol:

I wonder if Ian has ever been dx'd or looked into Touettes?

(Soory to all you who aren't struck on BB!) I'm really hoping that he comes a close 2nd to Jermaine in the final as I think they are both really decent, genuine kind hearted blokes, along with Shilpa - the others can thrash their losing places out I hope! Never mind it's all nearly over now!!!!

I just think Dirk is showing his age to be honest. What 61 year old wouldn't be miserable in his situation?

What has been written about Ian is really interesting because I have thought , watching him, that he is really hyper.

The person whose mental health really concerns me is Jo. I know she has been awful about other contestants, especially Shilpa, but in doing so she reminded me of my mum who suffers badly from depression. When my mum feels anxious or threatened, which is quite a lot of the time, she is horrible about people she comes into contact with. It is her way of making herself feel stronger. She really isn't nice to be around then but when she is having a better time or is taking her anti-depressants then she is so much more positive about everything and everyone and just nicer all round.

I watch Jo chain smoking, suffering panic attacks and sitting around in her dressing gown half the day sniping about people and I see my mum.

It makes me wonder if she is suffering from anxiety or is prone to depession and shouldn't really be in the house at all. I really fear for her for when she gets out. How can she cope with all the things that have been written and said about her? I know she has behaved very badly but she is ignorant of how awful some of the things she said were and I think her career is finished for sure now.

Personally I think Channel 4 have a lot to answer for for not intervening in the race row earlier. They are destroying the lifes of several people just to get more viewers.