Frangipani

Good news and sad news all at once.

Why why why???? :(:crying::(:(:(

I seem to always find this happens, whenever I get good news, sad news follows.

The sad news is my young neighbour whom was one of the reasons I pulled away from the forum earlier has died with lung cancer only 38 years old leaving two beautiful boys behind, only 8 and 10 years old, she has a very close knit family and husband and friends around them so support has been a big thing. I have the memory of a couple of months ago visiting and connecting with her and I took over some flowers and some beautiful cds to listen to and I said somethings that I thank God I had that time with her, to show her how much we cared and were there for her. Two weeks ago I took more flowers as I saw the Oxycare van pull up the front and realised she must be feeling a bit low today. But last Wednesday she came back from a camping trip with the family she tried to endure but came back early as she was unable to sleep, came back early with a friend and suffered a heart attack. :crying: Just so devastated. This is so wrong her boys have been putting on the bravest faces, I remember I got such a shock when I visited her she was just so ill, lost all her hair, she said she was on the mend, I believed her.... :pray:

I had some good news but now I dont feel like talking about it. :(

Life really sucks sometimes.

F :(

Edited by Frangipani

Sorry for the rant, :(>:D<<'>

I just found out today, and was in a state of shock. When she first found out and told me, she said the doctor said there was no cure, she would just have to keep on taking chemo etc, she had to have many operations.

The thing that upset her most was that most people think people that get lung cancer are smokers, well she never smoked.

Its so hard to accept, all along I never wanted to believe it was incurable.

I am still in shock, and will be for some time, its just so hard to accept - especially the impact on this family.

She was such a soft quiet gentle spirit, and the family were a great team, I guess I admired them from the distance. Often when I was going out for my 5am walk, she was walking up the road to catch the early bus to work so she could get home early to be there for her boys. Hubby would get the kids off to school.

Lost for words. :( I never expected this.

Sorry,, thinking out loud. :(

:(

Edited by Frangipani

So, so sorry to hear of your loss. My dear neighbour died suddenly almost 3 years ago. It was a terrible shock and took a long time to come to terms with.

take care

Loraine xx

Thanks for being there >:D<<'> >:D<<'> :(:)

Heaven has a very special angel, :wub: she will be missed by many. Especially her boys. :(

The shock factor certainly gets a hold of you doesn't it. :huh:

Keep well :wub: & :pray: Certainly a time to prayer for our own loved ones. :(>:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Never take anything for granted. :(

F xx

Edited by Frangipani

So sorry for your news, Frangipani.

Just when you get one thing sorted, there's always something else to come and kick your ladder away.

Try and stay positive. >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Hi :)>:D<<'>

Thank you for your lovely words. The funeral was last Friday, very beautiful celebration of her life with a lot of humour and tears and music as there were many children in attendance. :wub:

Many wore orange as it was her favourite colour, as the hirst drove away they let go of over 100 orange balloons to distract her boys it was a beautiful gentle way of saying goodbye. Some got stuck in the trees and someone said 'she doesnt want to go, sure everyone welled up at that moment. :(:huh:

Thank God there is a wonderful circle of friends and family around.

Thank you for your kind words and wishes. >:D<<'> :wub:

F xx :wub::pray:>:D<<'>

Edited by Frangipani