pearl

Newbie!

Hello

Just thought I'd introduce myself as I'm new here, I'm mum to J, 17 who has Aspergers, & found out about this place thru Ellisisamazing as we know each other on another forum.

Wish this kind of thing had been around when J was little, but hey, better late than never....

I'll be in & out so please dont think I'm rude if you dont get a response for ages, I'm looking forward to getting to know peeps on here. :robbie: sorry just had to try that one out! :D

Hi pearl

Nice to meet you.I find the forum a godsend and wouldnt know what to do without it now, i visit it most days just to keep up on what going on with who and just for a rant sometimes were the support is truly tremendous and no one judges just supports and advises.A credit to those who created and continue to mod the forum :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

lynn

Hi Pearl -

Hope you don't mind me asking, but are you a singer by any chance? And do you stand up when they play the piano? :D

Sorry :(

Welcome aboard - hope you like it here.

L&P

BD :D

Hi Pearl -

Hope you don't mind me asking, but are you a singer by any chance? And do you stand up when they play the piano? :D

Sorry :(

Welcome aboard - hope you like it here.

L&P

BD :D

:D I can tell I'm going to like it here! :D I did once sing in a choir BD but they paid me to stop :D Thanks everyone for the nice welcome :cheers:

Hello Lovely Pearl!!!

EVERYBODY!! Be extra nice to this wonderful lady, she is my friend and is bliddy fab!!

Good to see you Pearl!!

Lisa

Aww Lisa, I cant find a kissy smiley on here, but a big snog from me anyway! xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Everyone, I dont know how well behaved Lisa is on here but she can be very norty elsewhere, in the nicest possible way of course! :thumbs:

I'm off to bed now, night night xx