Sign in to follow this  
baddad

Almost finished Ben off tonight...

We'd just finished watching Harry Hill and I'd taken the washing upstairs and put it away... ben hadn't got round to switchin his PS2 back on, and as i came back down 'Dancing on ice' (or whatever the rubbish is called) was still on, and someone was skating to 'Putting on the ritz'...

Now i don't know about you lot, but ever since I saw 'Young Frankenstein' i cannot hear that song without joining in with the chorus in the style of 'The Monster'...

Ben went about 9 miles in the air as i walked in behind him and boomed:

"Puyin On Der Rizzzzzzzzz"

:lol::lol::lol::devil::devil::devil:

He's OK now, BTW - a little shaky and pale, but once i'd dug his nails out of the plaster on the ceiling and given him a couple of crushed up valium! :o;) Joking - It was only one......... ;)

L&P

BD :D

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I reckon that's the first time I've laughed this month :thumbs:

Some people achieve good parents.... some people get parents thrust upon them.... :lol:

Or something like that!! :D

Flo' :lol:

Well after my runaway success last week I decided to have another go, so while cooking dinner between 'Harry Hill' (oooohhhh i want his job! Getting paid for being sarcastic! My idea of heaven!!) and 'Primeval' i left the telly tuned to Philip Seinfeldt and Willy Hollomby...

Sadly, they didn't have any tunes that took my fancy this week, so i just waded in in the end with that old Classic by Otto from the Simpsons:

Feel like rockin' so i think i wi- illllllllll

Gonna rock it rock it rock it 'til I've had my fi-illllllllllllllll

Ben's still clinging to the ceiling as we speak... If he's not down by the morning I'll give him a helping hand with the broom handle :devil::devil::devil:;);)

L&P

BD :D

:( Poor Ben ! better watch out one of these day he'll get you back.

I am starting to wonder whether you are actually getting in to this Dancing on Ice business and all this is just a cover up LOL

:lol::lol::lol:

Clare x