Sign in to follow this  
Clare63

Such a relief....

Oh my goodness I have been beside myself since Friday morning, had just logged on when dear son called me up stairs, some 3 hours later when I returned there had been a system up date and the only way I could access the forum was as a guest. Spent most of Friday and Saturday trying to get log on (it seemed longer).

Did not realise how much this forum and its members mean to me, I am so relieved to be able to get back on and that's an enormous THANKS to Lufty. Just wanted you guys to know its great to be back.

Clare x

Ive been in the same situation since Friday as well! I thought I had just forgotton the password but with password recovery still no good! Thanks Lufty for reset

Oh my goodness I have been beside myself since Friday morning, had just logged on when dear son called me up stairs, some 3 hours later when I returned there had been a system up date and the only way I could access the forum was as a guest. Spent most of Friday and Saturday trying to get log on (it seemed longer).

Did not realise how much this forum and its members mean to me, I am so relieved to be able to get back on and that's an enormous THANKS to Lufty. Just wanted you guys to know its great to be back.

Clare x

I had difficulty logging on today aswell, Just wanted to add my thanks to Lufty for sorting it out.

Similar problems here - it's good to be back!

Thanks Lufty for all the work you do to keep the forum safe. :thumbs:

K x

I had to get them to manually change my password too. Admin were great and sorted it out really quick though. Was glad that I hadn't deleted the email from one of them from when I originally registered. Need to remember to check spam emails more frequently though. Had an email from one of the other admin in there that I missed at first. Was getting so much spam unless an address is in my address book it gets directed there. Hence if anyone ever emails me make sure it is obviously from here. :) Otherwise am liable to over look it. Thanks again admin. :D