LizK

Very proud of my boy

At the end of each term at school certificates are given out for achievement at the last assembly. Several blue ones and one gold one. Adam got the gold one for his class :clap: He was awarded it for trying very hard and for improvement in his handwriting. His handwriting has gone from unrecognisable scribbles and complete disinterest in drawing to wanting to form beautiful letters and drawing smiley faces and clowns in the sapce of a few weeks. Letter formation and handwriting is one of his favourite activities of the week. Can't believe the jump. He wants me to buy an interactive whiteboard and pen for home so he can do his letters over the Easter holidays :lol:

I was so proud when his LSA told me at home time. The class teacher hadn't told her he was getting the gold certificate to surprise her and she said she wanted to cry when Adam went up to get it. She's nearly as proud of him as I am I think :thumbs: He's been at school exactly a year now. I know you hear a lot about mainstream inclusion not working but at the moment Adam is doing really well, is very happy at school, popular and well supported. So a positive story so far especially when I think back about how hard most of his first term and part of his second term were. His LSA said it's sums up all Adam has achieved this term in so many different ways not just academically but socially, behaviour, concentration, communication. Really pleased and proud of my boy :)

Lx

awwww :wub: thats fantastic!!!! no wonder you are so proud of him big big big well done to him!!! :clap: hope he has lots of fun with his white board over the hols, it just shows you what our children can acieve when they get the right support! well done to his lsa too! :thumbs:

>:D<<'>

WOW, absolutely fantastic !

I offer my 'Congratulations', please tell your son 'Well Done' and what a brilliant achievement.

Great news, keep it up darling ! :thumbs:

Luv Di >:D<<'> xxxxxxxx

Liz, bet you are one proud MUM, well done Adam your a star :clap:

Thank you for sharing this lovely encouraging news.

Clare x >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>