Sign in to follow this  
bid

Lookee, lookee!!

I managed too :thumbs: Thanks for the link BD :D

Can you change hair colour or body size? I look very svelte in it.....and my hair is a long way from brown at the mo :lol::lol:

oooooooooooooooooooooohhh they're all at it!!

Body size - I haven't found it yet if you can :( Perhaps they'll add that soon? I added a bit of 'meat' to mine by resizing in my usual gif maker to stretch the frame square instead of rectangle. If your photo editor can handle multi-frame gifs you could try that(?)

Hair colour/eye colour etc -

if you click on the description rather than the image of the (i.e.) hairstyle you get an options menu with a colour chart... this works for skin tone/colour too...

Does anyone know of a cheap (or free?) commercial programme that does this? There must be one. If not, there should be!

L&P

BD :D

OH PS: Can we have links to the big versions from everyone too, please?? :thumbs:

My 'puters not playing now :crying:

Too much information!! Then it goes really sllloooooooooowwwwwwwww :rolleyes:

If you click on animations, then ultra caffinated drink - very funny......... :D

BD Help!!!! :tearful::tearful:

I just spent ages making mine and now I can't do anything with it - says my browser isn't compatible to upload or somethingorother????? :tearful:

Heeheehee - aint this fun??

What a load of big kids! (But in a good way, of course!)

Hev - DMB's got your trousers on? Let's hope he checked they weren't inside out, eh? How could you not notice the zip was on the inside??? :wacko:

Ain't Smiley's kitchen clean? She must keep m locked up in the attic!

Mumble - Still in the library? All work and that......

Mel, hen - you've got to 'save' and upload it to photobucket or 'export' it somewhere... as it is your link is just to the make 'em page, so anyone clicking out in will just see their own (if they've made one) or the blank design screen...

YOU see you because when you made it it placed cookies in your temp file!

L&P

BD

:D

you got a good memory baddad,that was ages ago i posted i wore my trousers inside out to town :rolleyes:

Well I had a go and I was just as bad at picking clothes for the virtual 'me' as I am at picking them in real life!!!!

:lol:

Good fun though!

Flo' :D

i tried it but i havent got a clue,i can log on to this site,read my emails and that is it :crying: i just tried to set up msn but i cant even do that :crying:

:crying: My pootie won't play - same problem with Sims2... gets all snarled up and has a hissy-fit.. :crying:

Someone 'do' me..................... ( :blink::unsure: )

Don't want to be stuck in me ol' jeans n big snuggly blue jumper - i want sparkilesssssssssss :crying:

(And yes, i realise how that sounds................ i just don't care! :P:lol: )

i would be in blackbootleg trousers(elasticated waist of course!!)

black boots

black t shirt

hair in ponytail which badly needs hilighting

god im so boring,theres nothing sparkily about me :crying:

:crying: My pootie won't play - same problem with Sims2... gets all snarled up and has a hissy-fit.. :crying:

Someone 'do' me..................... ( :blink::unsure: )

Don't want to be stuck in me ol' jeans n big snuggly blue jumper - i want sparkilesssssssssss :crying:

(And yes, i realise how that sounds................ i just don't care! :P:lol: )

Hi smiley...

Try again later/tomorrow... I think the Meez site is getting far more 'hits' than they can handle so it slows right up. Also I noticed last night it doesn't seem to like tabbed browsing...

If you saved, you should still find you again tomorrow(??? :wacko: )

Have saved.... i can find me.. :D .. my CPU usage goes straight to 100 and has a strop as soon as i click 'try on'.... grumble, mumble, grrrrrrrr.

:rolleyes: I'll have another go later :thumbs:

Mel, hen - you've got to 'save' and upload it to photobucket or 'export' it somewhere... as it is your link is just to the make 'em page, so anyone clicking out in will just see their own (if they've made one) or the blank design screen...

YOU see you because when you made it it placed cookies in your temp file!

(*blinks*) wha'?? :wacko:

When I tried to save it, it wanted me to register and enter all this info, and I was a bit worried about what would happen if I did that?? What will happen to me??!! :o:whistle::lol:

~ Mel ~

(*blinks*) wha'?? :wacko:

When I tried to save it, it wanted me to register and enter all this info, and I was a bit worried about what would happen if I did that?? What will happen to me??!! :o:whistle::lol:

~ Mel ~

Hiya -

I have no idea about Meez, but looking at the links above I think most people have just signed up and 'hosted' the piccies there.

I did mine through photobucket - there's a direct link to meez in 'your' home page once you're a member and the meez's then upload to your usual album.

I had similar reservations to you before opening my photobucket account about a year ago (I actually opened it purely to 'host' pics for the Batcave competitions!), but can say I've not had a single piece of spam from them or anything, and the 'basic' (free) service is more than enough for my needs...

There are other photo hosting sites too, or 'my space' have a similar link to meez I'm told if you have a 'my space' account...

Here's a link to photobucket - have a looksee... They seem to be a pretty reliable/safe bet:

http://photobucket.com/

L&P

BD :D