baddad

AN UNEXPECTED ADDITION...

Been thinking about it for a while, but got an out of the blue offer on a kitty-witty yesterday and had him dropped off this morning :)

My fave - a mackeral tabby :wub::wub:

Ben is soooooooo excited - he doorstepped the head at school for ten minutes to tell her all about it!

Busy busy busy... got a kitten to settle in, but here's some soft as ***** piccies...

You know what i love best about kittens? they're so cute and when you get bored of them they're great eatin' :o:D:lol::lol::lol: !!

cutesy

wootsey

KITTEN!!!

He's asleep on my lap right now :clap:

What a waste of fur!

Don't look at the dirty kitchen floors :)

L&P

BD (SAS) ;)

Guest Lya of the Nox

he looks just like my baby cat ( who is now bout 7 lol)

who is devoted to me and little one

have funs

x

she loves u cute cat and i been told to tell u all she not soo little

megzie !!!!!!!!

Edited by Lya of the Nox

Oh adorable!! He's gorgeous! You've made me all broody for a new kitten - dont get broody for babies but get broody for baby animals LOL

Awww, I want one, too!! :wub:

But I think our cat would be very put out...does anyone know how a middle-aged cat would react to a kitten??

Boho :dance:

:wub::wub:

I didn't think you were a cat person, BD! :)

K x

Kathryn, he was really mean and horrid about cats when we got our little rescue cat!! :shame:

Now he's gone all gooey and mushy :lol::lol:

Boho :dance:

He so cute that could be my cat but she s a lighter grey she s 5 years old now and id love another kitten but she s antisocial so she wouldnt like it lol its bad enough for her to have to tolerate the dog.

lynn

:wub::wub:

I didn't think you were a cat person, BD! :)

K x

used to have FOUR (think I might have posted that in the batcave at some point?) named after characters from 'Drop the dead donkey'...

Ben has named this one TABBY-LYNX (lynxee for short). Tabby because it IS (how very AS) and lynx after the MS Office assistant cat/wild cat and because it's also a type of golfcourse! :blink:

Unfortunately there was a bit of a mishap this afternoon... I was washing all the towels and left the w/m door open when i went up to get the bathroom ones. Came down, bunged them in and halway through the final rinse I thought 'Now where's that kitten??' :o:o

HERE

(Seriously - it's not lynxee and that breeds supposed to look like that! Lynxee is fine... and squeaky clean! :devil::devil::lol: )

Awwwwwwwwww, what a cute little putty. :wub:

Don't look at the dirty kitchen floors :)

You shouldn't have said that, I had to specifically go back and look again to get a look at your floors! :o

~ Mel ~

Edited by oxgirl

OMG want that one!!!

I have a little girly just like him, I hand reared her and she seriously thinks Im mummy :wub:

Hope he settles in well and Ben doesnt get too enthusiastic ;)

I love them there so cute but we can't get any more as family dog likes to chase ours and i think a kitten would'nt stand a chance

Oh god he's cute!!! :wub::wub::wub: I am soooooo jealous! but my dd and a cat just wouldn't mix, one or both would get maimed for life :wacko: We are thinking about a Cocker Spaniel puppy though :whistle:

A x