Sign in to follow this  
laine

DLA

Hi All

Just to let you all know i got it!!!! I have been awarded the middle rate care and the lower rate mobility. It has been back dated to last august. Thanks to all the support i have been given.

For anyone out there just to say dont give up. Persistance has paid off, as well as common sense.

I am off now for a brandy lol

Lainexxx

Wow, brilliant news Laine !!

Submitting my form now then wait for a date of the hearing, they do say we have a better chance of this being awarded on a hearing !

Again fantastic news, now enjoy your brandy lol. :dance::thumbs:

Di xx

:thumbs:>:D<<'> :notworthy::clap: Well done, I just so love to read posts like this one, it puts a wide smile on my face, feel so chuffed for you, like everyone has said go and give yourself a well earned treat, as these kinds of battles are very exhausting mentally, I feel that there are loads out there who sadly dont persist and dont get DLA for their childrens disabilities, but I feel that is why its so important to attend these tribunals because they know that your child needs this money to help meet their needs as it contributes to soo many helpful interventions that can be exspensive.

when the backdate into your account be careful not to faint!

Hope it gives your son a better future but from what I read in your posts he has everything he needs,and that is a mum that is brilliant.

JsMum

That is marvellous :D.