fiorelli

My Big Sister and Brother in Law are Fab!

My sister came on MSN last week and something I said made her phone me up. While on the phone, She informed me that they were going to come up on Friday, stay until Sunday, and that they were ordering myself and my husband to go out and spend a bit of time on our own having some fun. and they will look after the kids (6 in all including theirs).

I said ok, but what do you want for tea on Saturday (when we would be going out), and she told me off! She said I'm not to do them anything, that they are here to help us, and not for us to feed them. So I said ok, I'll let you starve then :whistle: (well, it broke the tension - I was pretty upset during this phonecall).

I try and hide things from my sister, especially because, although we are quite close, she lives in Wales, and we live in England, so I don't want to make her feel guilty for not being able to help us out as much as she would like to.

She make a comment that really make me well up though. She asked me why I hadn't asked for help sooner. My answer? Because I didn't want her to have to deal with Louis. She said to me 'But he's my nephew. I take the bad as well as the good. I'm not going to stop loving him because of his behaviours'.

My sister really is one in a million, I love her to bits.

Sorry to go all soppy, I've had some wine...

Edited by fiorelli

Awww Fi,

What a lovely sister you have there. I hope you and your husband have a really good time where ever you go or do, you deserve a break so make the most of it.

Clare x x x

>:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Edited by Clare63

:thumbs: Aah, thats lovely!

Why not book a nice hotel for one night? Whatever you do, enjoy your couple time, savour every minute!

You deserve this! >:D<<'>

Lisa xx

P.S How lucky are you to have such a fab sis and BIL?!

hi hun take all the help you can get and enjoy a bit of time with your hubby......

it is so important,.

im with bagpuss i want to be adopted.....lol

love noogsy