bid

Won't be around for a week or so...

I'm taking my mum away for the week (well, it's her treat, bless her :) ).

I'm feeling really stressy, 'cos we're going to Jersey and I've got to negotiate the ferry with my mum in her wheelchair, her folding wheely walking frame thing and our cases :ph34r::tearful:

We should be OK once we get there as the hotel is sending a taxi to collect us :pray: and then we'll get a complimentary hire car :whistle:

Once I've negotiated the journey it should be a lovely trip, as we're staying at the poshest hotel on the island as it's the only one with a wheelchair access shower! :thumbs:

BUT, I'm feeling :sick: about the travelling :tearful: I'm really not good at managing things :(

Well, see you all in a week or so, and let's hope the weather holds :)

Boho :ph34r:

Have a lovely time bid. I look after my old mum so know how stressful it can be, however mine wont leave the house so dont have to cope with all that!

Try & get some "me" time if you can >:D<<'>

bid, I'm probably way too late to this thread, but hope you and your mum have a fab time.... Sounds like the travelling part could be a bit challenging but once you're there you'll be fine.

flora XXX

Have a wonderful time - hope the weather does right by you :)

Don't bother trying to spot Jim Bergerac - he's FICTIONAL!

Bring me back a stick of tax-free rock :)

L&P

BD :D

Hope you have a great time. I love Jersey, we used to go there on holidays when I was a kid would love to go back again one day.

Clare x x x

Oooooh!!! Posh hotel=free internet access! :thumbs:

Grabbing some time with a G&T while my mum has a rest...

We're having a fabby time, but I'm exhausted (all that folding and unfolding the wheelchair and in and out of the car boot :tearful: )

Got told off by a policeman this morning for going where only buses allowed :o:crying:

I could definitely get used to all this luxury ;)

Boho :dance:

Should add that Jersey is amazing...absolutely beautiful, almost empty beaches, everything clean and lovely. Very Agatha Chrsty's Poirot :lol:

Edited by bid

Blimey Bid, there's you having a G & T in Jersey, and Tally on safari in Zanzibar, and both able to post :notworthy::notworthy:

Enjoy your drink, and pleased to hear it's all going ok so far :D