Sign in to follow this  
brooke

a day in the life

Arghhhh, no! Is that the little polystyrene balls that go inside a bean bag? If they are, don't try and do the 'helpful' thing I did as a kid when I had a similar accident and suck them up with the vacuum cleaner - they got hot inside the workings and melted and glued together all the insides of the vacuum cleaner rendering it totally useless. So my 'helpfulness' resulted in my mum having to buy a new vacuum and me being in a huge amount of trouble!!! :lol: :lol:

Let me guess - it happened with a kid using the bean bag as a 'crash mat'?

Edited by Mumble

yes it did mumble the boys seem to love jumping off the setee onto their bean bags!!!! We sweeped the balls up too what a nightmare they seems to be static and were rolling everywhere. You have to laugh :lol: or at least i do i think id cry otherwise!!

Arghhhh, no! Is that the little polystyrene balls that go inside a bean bag? If they are, don't try and do the 'helpful' thing I did as a kid when I had a similar accident and suck them up with the vacuum cleaner - they got hot inside the workings and melted and glued together all the insides of the vacuum cleaner rendering it totally useless. So my 'helpfulness' resulted in my mum having to buy a new vacuum and me being in a huge amount of trouble!!! :lol: :lol:

Let me guess - it happened with a kid using the bean bag as a 'crash mat'?

I would have hoovered them up I must admit. :oops:

Louise

Guest Lya of the Nox

ahh we had a "wee" incident with them in a shop once

we dont go back there much lol

x

:lol::lol::lol: Did they 'stick' to the laminate floor??? When that happened in Ben's room to some toy he had, all the little bits of polystyrene appeared to stick to the laminate floor because of the static and even though I hoovered them up I was finding them for months afterwards, floating around or embedded in to bits of lego!

Aaaah, the joys of toys and chaos! I keep telling myself that I've only got about 2 or 3 years before we no longer have 1,000,000 bits of plastic things littered around the house on an almost permanent basis! By the looks of the age of your little ones brooke it seems you have about another 10 years! Mind, teenagers are just as problematic on the messy stakes as little ones, my dd is always leaving apple cores and banana skins in the least likely of places....BIN??? I think my teenagers are blind to bins!!

>:D<<'>

Flora X

That is one advantage to having an Aspergers ES - he does put rubbish in the bin ..... you still can't see the floor for books or bits of paper with 'important' things written on them (for Dungeons and Dragons or World of Warcraft) but at least the rubbish is in the bin and the dirty clothes are in the wash basket.

Louise