Sign in to follow this  
hev

my toothache

i cant get an appointment till next wednesday,ive been awake for 4 nights,the problem is im not registered with a dentist,ive never known pai like it,i feel like its sending me mental,any good painkillers which work please

Hi Hev

I really sympathise - toothache is the worst. I always go for strong iboprofen interspersed with paracetamol, cos you can take both and get some oil of cloves to rub around the whole area. Hope it helps!!

Stella x

Hi I sympathise too I had bad toothach last week but it seems to have gone so didn't go to the dentist. when i had my tooth out a few months ago my hubby bought something from boots. it is one of the strongest painkillers you can buy over tne counter, proiblem is i can't remember what it was called. it was combined, may have had codeine in it. worked really well as i was in total agony and the pain went very quickly too. go and ask in your boots or local chemist they should be able to advise. other than that paracetamol and ibroprofen. how awful you have to wait that long! there is nothing worse than being in pain, especially toothache, it takes over your whole body! :wallbash:

yeah its awful,making me go slighty mad,im not exagerrating,its horrendous,have got ibruofen and paracetomol,taking four every 4 hours

Awww Hev, how awful for you, nothing worse than tooth or ear ache, makes you feel really miserable too. Do you have a NHS walk in clinic, ours does drop in dental work, perhaps you could give the NHS helpline a call, you should not have to put up with all that pain, they should be able to advise you where to go got mergency treatment.

Clare x x x

Hi hev - oil of cloves or rub black pepper on it :(

Toothache when it's the real deal is excrutiating :tearful: . hope you get some relief soon... i'd offer to punch it out for you but it might be misinterpreted :devil::devil: honest, guvnor, i was only tryin' to 'elp :lol::lol:

L&P

BD ;D

now i havent insulted baddad for ages and what does he do?threatens to punch me in the mouth :o:o i take it the truce is over then bighead?let the battle commence :star::star: