pearl

A biiiiig thankyou

You lot are amazing. :notworthy:

I only joined here in Feb & its become my second home (check my post count) :unsure:

You have hugged me through the lows & celebrated with me through the highs. :crying::thumbs:

I have found friends & soulmates on here & am so looking forward to meeting some of you in October. :cheers::gather:

And yes, we are on the brink of a new way of life, I am tired & emotional (but not drunk Lisa!) :drunk: I mean every single word.

Pearl, I've always enjoyed reading your posts....they are always really positive about the future >:D<<'>

Mine's huge bar of Fruit and Nut in October :lol: Oh, and if you could arrange for a choccy coated Mr JD, then you really are a miracle worker ;)

There's a fantastic shop in Brighton called Choccywoccydodah.

They'll make you a chocolate JD EACH!

Not the real thing, but at least he'd stand still whilst you drooled over him. :devil:

I only joined here in Feb & its become my second home (check my post count) :unsure:

You have hugged me through the lows & celebrated with me through the highs. :crying::thumbs:

Have to say I can't remember how I got along before I found this place!

Bid :D

Ooh, JD on a stick, be still my beating heart..... :wub:

Oh Pearl, you're not the woman I thought you were...I thought you'd want him life-sized.

JD on a stick??!! :rolleyes:

And to think pearl, I was just about to say that the culture and sophistication your witty, thoughtful and erudite posts have brought to this forum, has been much appreciated in your time here.

Oh well, good to have you here anyway. :);)

K x

JD on a stick??!! :rolleyes:

And to think pearl, I was just about to say that the culture and sophistication your witty, thoughtful and erudite posts have brought to this forum, has been much appreciated in your time here.

Oh well, good to have you here anyway. :);)

K x

Cultured? Moi? :lol:

An unhealthy interest in JD on a stick does not preclude an interest in archaeology, y'know :lol:

Mumble has just started 101 uses for him.....

*legs it to thread*

I have found friends & soulmates on here & am so looking forward to meeting some of you in October. :cheers::gather:

And yes, we are on the brink of a new way of life, I am tired & emotional (but not drunk Lisa!) :drunk: I mean every single word.

Aaah, Pearl!

I feel the same too, This place is great, full of good people who really understand.....

You have always been upbeat and positive and I am so looking forwatd to our meeting!

For those of you that don't know I discovered Pearl on another forum about a year ago, on which she likes to entertains the forummers with her post sherry drinking comedy act! :party::clap::lol:

What or who is JD? I can only think of JACK DANIELS............... THE WHISKY!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Aaah, Pearl!

I feel the same too, This place is great, full of good people who really understand.....

You have always been upbeat and positive and I am so looking forwatd to our meeting!

For those of you that don't know I discovered Pearl on another forum about a year ago, on which she likes to entertains the forummers with her post sherry drinking comedy act! :party::clap::lol:

What or who is JD? I can only think of JACK DANIELS............... THE WHISKY!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

*nods* yes Lisa is to blame for my presence here.

JD? Take a look at Baggy's avvy! :wub:

:wub::wub: I'd like Lee the otherside....or possibly Mr Hyde, or mebbee's Parky if I'm having a grey day :wub::wub:

Oooooh, what forum......tell us, tell us, tell us............I wanna gate crash :devil:

:wub::wub: I'd like Lee the otherside....or possibly Mr Hyde, or mebbee's Parky if I'm having a grey day :wub::wub:

Oooooh, what forum......tell us, tell us, tell us............I wanna gate crash :devil:

I couldnt POSSIBLY tell you, the innocent must be protected :whistle:

I don't know how it happened.... :unsure:

Perhaps I'm posting in my sleep.

:lol: :lol: I've also had over 1000 posts since February. At this rate we'll be summiting Mount Everest by early 2012!!!!!

Pearl.... what a fab thread!

I totally agree.

Can't think at all where I'd be, or where my kids would be for that matter, if I hadn't accidentlly stumbled upon this forum a couple of years ago. It's been a life line, and a source of information that has changed our life, and continues to change our life.

Flozza >:D<<'> :D