REALLY REALLY important

Guest Lya of the Nox

right we need ideas for what we can do for baggy big big burfday

is it a weekend in the van

a weekend at blackpool

sedate ( boring) evening out

any more ideas then maybe we can do a poll

X

What do you mean!!! She's getting Lee :wub: :wub: - isn't that enough????!!! She'll be going on about him for days, weeks, months ... probably decades afterwards too, making those of us left behind feel insanely jealous :angry::lol: Lee and a caravan - what more could she possibly want!!!

Guest Lya of the Nox

oh god

the first remotely sensible thing i post and u 2 go on about young males!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I vote we put her on The Big One at Blackpool :devil: . I'll volunteer to hold her hand (only cos i want to see her face).

She will protest at this idea of course and pretend she doesnt want to but didnt she protest about the van?? Where Baggy is concerned 'No' means 'YES'.

Blackpool here we come :thumbs:

SV

Two little words SV......

Filing system...........be afraid :shame::devil:

I dont know what you're on about! :rolleyes:

Anyway I've read that book....Feel the Fear and do it Anyway. Nothing stops me once i get an idea now :devil:

SV

Just a quick thought, I'm in London 14th & 15th November, so maybe we could organise getting together then.. ..for a drink or meal? Blackpool for the night sounds good, if everyone fancies getting away for a night........the hotels won't be busy, so don't think it'll be too dear......have a ponder, and maybe we can organise something :D

Just a quick thought, I'm in London 14th & 15th November, so maybe we could organise getting together then.. ..for a drink or meal? Blackpool for the night sounds good, if everyone fancies getting away for a night........the hotels won't be busy, so don't think it'll be too dear......have a ponder, and maybe we can organise something :D

im defo up for the london meal or p*** up :wine::wine::drunk: sounds good to me baggy :thumbs: i will really really be on my best behaviour ;)

ohh im new but if your meeting in london i would love to come along if allowed lol I will bring vodka and jaffa cakes?!!!!

Shortcake, bring the vodka, I'll share it, or maybe I'll have bring a bottle as well, 1 doesn't sound nearly enough, we'll leave the larger to the rest :thumbs:

I'd def be up for a night out in London :dance::dance:

We are travelling down to London on the 14th November, so could make that evening. Got a hot date with Lee in his loincloth the night of the 15th :wub: (not sure I've mentioned that before :lol: ) Coming home on the 16th :D

We are thinking of trying extreme camping, and bringing the van :blink:

Edited by Bagpuss

i bet you cant wait i tried getting tickets for joseph and they were sold out of every weekend till middle of next yr :o:tearful: still you'l have to tell us all about it :clap:

Hi All,

Feel abit awful about this, but I've had a chat with DH re a birthday meet up while we are in London and he's not keen. :( He's got so much planned, and feels we are only there for one full day, and 2 nights, and trying to squeeze a meet up in too will be too much. I've got to say he's probably right. Would you all be happy to go ahead with meet up anyway or maybe we switch the date and venue, as I'd struggle to get back down to London again in November? Not sure where or when tho tbh.........sorry :( Any suggestions? :unsure:

dont be sorry,if you try to pack too much in on your birthday weekend it will all be rushed and you will be zooming around like a mad thing!!!we will have plenty more opportunities to meet with you >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Northen Meet Up Round 3 perhaps. Or maybe York if people thought they could get there. Those would be closer to you Bagpuss so make it easier for you to manage another date. Not sure where half way on the railway would be for everyone. It is far enough in advance tickets wouldn't be too expensive I expect. Day tripping to London is a bit tiring though. I know that from Greenwich. Would probably try and stay the night in the future. Also can stay with people longer that way. Don't really know what people are planning though as only just got back here myself. Still thought I'd give you a few suggestions to start the ball rolling.

A night out closer to home would be smashing David :thumbs: Two of my closest friends have arranged for us to go to York for the night to celebrate my 40th, so don't think I could get back there again for a forum meet :unsure: Maybe Newcastle again, but an evening meal and drink?

Hev, thanks for understanding >:D<<'>

A night out closer to home would be smashing David :thumbs: Two of my closest friends have arranged for us to go to York for the night to celebrate my 40th, so don't think I could get back there again for a forum meet :unsure: Maybe Newcastle again, but an evening meal and drink?

Hev, thanks for understanding >:D<<'>

baggy ive just seen your avvy :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

yeah me too,i live for the x factor on saturday nights,i quite fancy simon cowell actually,wonder if they do a simon cowell avvy? :rolleyes:

Its those chest high trousers innit? :lol:

Makes me feel a bit better about my unhealthy interest in Tony Robinson anyway :lol:

Edited by pearl