Sign in to follow this  
dooday24

hosp

shan goes into hospital tomorow really stressed. be glad wen its all over.

love donnaxxxx

Edited by dooday24

So hope it all goes well...Im new here but looked at the other posts and saw its her tonsils...ill be thinking of you tomorrow

>:D<<'>

Sash

Hi Donna,

Bet this is a really horrible day for you, waiting is just as bad as the actual day, I would say try to relax but I imagin thats impossible.

Thinking of you and little Shannon and wishing you well tomorrow.

Take care

Clare x x x

thanku all. op went fine had tonsils and adenoids out and gromits in slept 4 half an hr wen bac from surgery then full of beans!

eating everything she could get her hands on all these other kids were screaming in agony and shan was running rwnd ward after a spongebob balloon i brought. wouldnt of known shed had it done couldnt even give her codiene as has lots of problems with bowels. so is only on paracetamol and diclofenic. finally given in bac home on the sofa :wub::wub: abit sore but not complaining shes my tough cookie lolxxxxxxxxxxxx

love donnaxxxxxxxxxx

thanku all. op went fine had tonsils and adenoids out and gromits in slept 4 half an hr wen bac from surgery then full of beans!

eating everything she could get her hands on all these other kids were screaming in agony and shan was running rwnd ward after a spongebob balloon i brought. wouldnt of known shed had it done couldnt even give her codiene as has lots of problems with bowels. so is only on paracetamol and diclofenic. finally given in bac home on the sofa :wub::wub: abit sore but not complaining shes my tough cookie lolxxxxxxxxxxxx

love donnaxxxxxxxxxx

Great news Donna, glad it's all over for you and hope she has a fast recovery. >:D<<'>

~ Mel ~

shan not doin too well today throat really hurting and throat all yucky today even rang hosp but said it was normal!!

loks grosse. not eating and drinking very much so having to nag her constantly, but happy reece is home been at my mums since tues nite, sean picked him up this morning. reece wouldnt talk to me at all wen he was at my mums. only shan. asked why he couldnt sleep at hosp with us!

love donnaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Awwwww bless her, glad its all over for you the op bit, you just need to get through recovery. How about some nice fruit lollies or ice pops, soothing for the throat and will help with hydration.

Look after each other and take good care of yourself you will no doubt be in demand for the next few days !!!!

Clare x x x

thanks shan abit better today having trouble keeping her quiet and not lettiung her run rwnd too much but hrd work i am completly shattered need a week off parenting lolxx

love donnaxx

shan has a really bad ear infection now was up all nite last nite screaming and then this morning threw up everywhere :sick: cant deal with sick makes me ill.

was put on antibiotics yesterday afternoon i am absolutly knackered need some sleep soon or will just drop!!!!

reece has been very good with her and has been a little mother henxx :wub: normally hes killing her. :star:

why is it wen kids r ill they seem 2 zap all the energy from u?????

love donnaxxxxxxxxxxxxx

shan has a really bad ear infection now was up all nite last nite screaming and then this morning threw up everywhere :sick: cant deal with sick makes me ill.

was put on antibiotics yesterday afternoon i am absolutly knackered need some sleep soon or will just drop!!!!

reece has been very good with her and has been a little mother henxx :wub: normally hes killing her. :star:

why is it wen kids r ill they seem 2 zap all the energy from u?????

love donnaxxxxxxxxxxxxx

oh donna,poor shan,steve used to really suffer with ear infections and i remember the pain he was in,also its xhausting clearing up sick,looking after them isent it,hope shes better soon >:D<<'>

good old reece though eh?sounds like hes being a little star :thumbs::thumbs:

THANX EVERYONE shan bac at docs today as ear no better, now on drops as well as antibiotics so fingers crossed she will be better soon see our ent dr which was good and he said everything looked fine as it should be and ear should clear up soon. soo should get some sleep soon lolxx

lv donna