JenRose

Mike went off on his little blue bus

Mike loved it yesterday, his teacher phoned me and said hes a charming boy and that he,s settled in.

Last night though he was pacing up and down crying, we gave him lots of hugs and reassurance.

He got up at 6.30am this morning and got ready and then me and rosie waved him off on his bus, i took rosie to nursery

came home and ive been bawling my eyes out.

ive wanted this for so long, peace and time on my own and im sat here in tears!!

You'll get used to the peace!

So happy to hear Mike had a good day :)

Edited by jlp

Hi Jenrose, your reaction is probably a mixture of relief and happiness, tinged with a weeny bit of concern (hope he'll continue to settle in ok etc)

Just go with it, if you need to cry, let it all out! - good to let go every now and again

I really hope Mike continues to settle in ok

Best of luck >:D<<'>

Its the stress of all this worry over the last few years coming out. - go and have a lie down sweetheart, it will take a few days for the shock to wear off

take carexxxxxxxxxxx >:D<<'>

Go easy on yourself, JenRose, it's been, and still is, an enormous strain and worry for you. Even if you do feel relieved, there are all sorts of pent up emotions just bursting to come out so be gentle with yourself and give yourself lots of time to adjust to it yourself as well. It's early days and it's bound to be a shock to all of your systems and will take some getting used to. In a week or so I bet you'll feel a lot different and will be able to start making the most of some time to yourself.

Take care. >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

~ Mel ~

Guest Lya of the Nox

>:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

it the double edged sword, u need the space, but it is hard to unwind to enjoy it

i am glad it is goin oks tho

xxx

Jenrose, Don't be hard on yourself we all need a good cry sometimes. Hope Mike continues to enjoy school, he bound to have many moments of requiring reeassurance at a time of such change and that goes for you too.

Take care Hun.

>:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Clare x x x