David Matthew Baker

Lindisfarne Pictures

:) 'They look like potatoes with hair styles.' :lol::lol:

You see....now I'm so glad I made an effort when I met ya! >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

I love that description and it's made me laugh!

So y u want 'Lee' then. :devil: ....what sort of a potatoe is he?? I'm thinking you have him as a 'Jersey Royal' (king of potato's)!

:D>:D<<'> :lol:

Looking in the mirror, I have to agree with you!

And not a sweet little new potato at that. More like an old baking variety.

So y u want 'Lee' then. :devil: ....what sort of a potatoe is he??

Bodies, particularly bodies in loin cloths, are no problem for me :wub: :wub: Not having the face means I can concentrate on the important details :o

And you never know, if all goes well, my secret plan to have Baggy kidnapped and her Lee tickets fall out of her hands and into my pockets may come at just the right time for me to actually be able to 'see' Lee. Then there's always the scientific experiement... :wub::lol:

God.....at this rate I am just gonna cave in and promise never to even look at im again! :rolleyes:

I had thought about the 'seeing' him though.... :devil: keep that thought about stealing the tickets :)....don't tell her though..............

:oops:

God.....at this rate I am just gonna cave in and promise never to even look at im again! :rolleyes:

Finally you're beginning to understand that he is all mine :wub: :wub:

Bodies, particularly bodies in loin cloths, are no problem for me :wub: :wub: Not having the face means I can concentrate on the important details :o

Have you been on the "naked autistic calendar" thread yet, I think you'd find your spiritual home! :lol:

And you never know, if all goes well, my secret plan to have Baggy kidnapped and her Lee tickets fall out of her hands and into my pockets may come at just the right time for me to actually be able to 'see' Lee. Then there's always the scientific experiement... :wub::lol:

:o:shame: I will guard them with my life......he he he......will fill you in all the lovely loin cloth details upon my return :P

will fill you in all the lovely loin cloth details upon my return :P

Return? You think you're returning? :devil: Now there's a couple of threads on delusion running currently that may suit you :whistle:

Lee is all mine :wub: and the sooner you realise that the happier we can all be . . . Pearl has her Tony in a hole, I have my Lee, You have your JD - it makes things far simpler :wub::lol:

but i have to share jd with most of the ladies on the forum, and pearl has tony in his hole all to herself :P

Well you'll just have to find someone else for them - but not Lee . . .

I'm sure Pearl would be happy to share - it just seems that no one actually wants to :lol: :lol:

Well you'll just have to find someone else for them - but not Lee . . .

I'm sure Pearl would be happy to share - it just seems that no one actually wants to :lol: :lol:

No, I really, really wouldn't. He's pocket sized as it is, there wouldnt be enough of him to go round.