fiorelli

Has anyone heard from OnlyCrazyGal?

I was just thinking about OnlyCrazyGal, and wondering how she was bearing up.

If you are reading this and don't want to post OCG, please know that my thoughts are with you. >:D<<'>

Maybe it was just me, but I got the impression from her last message, she was taking her son away from the problem. Maybe she is lying low somewhere.

I don't really like doing this but I know everyone here is concerned about OCG

OCG posted on to another list where I am a member and the gist was that her son was not taken into care but must be integrated back into school, and the threat of care remains as there is also a care plan which they will monitor.

Hope this helps a little

Cat

Thank you Cat.

That must be such a relief for OCG! Hopefully people will be working WITH her now, and not against her. But what a horrible situation to be in, and one, I thank my lucky stars I have never been in, and pray that I never will be.

OCG, once again, if you are reading, keep strong, we are all here for you, thinking of you and praying for you >:D<<'>

>:D<<'> bless your hearts you guys......i really appreciate you thinking about me , im sorry i havent been around much... :unsure: being self litigant now certainly keeps me busy.....

Thank you CAT for updating others.... :rolleyes: ive put an update here if any one is interested......

big hugs to you all......... >:D<<'>

http://justjustice.wetpaint.com/page/DAY+TWO.....NO+JUSTICE.

OCG XXXXXXXXXX