Bagpuss

Mumble Mopp...

And me! :thumbs:

I voted for him all the way through, it was MY vote that put him in the loincloth :dance:

Only 4 months to go - I hope he's still in the show in Feb or I'll cry! :crying:

K x

Oh gawd... Well don't be going and telling my mother - she likes any opportunity to be 'right' and she's been calling me loopy for years!!!! :lol: :lol:

Ahhh, Lee. Mmmm *goes off to have happy thoughts* :wub: :wub:

You have to put a link in ladies so the 'Southerners' know what your talking about.

Oh no :o - that would definately not be a good idea. Lee is all mine :wub: :wub:, but for some completely unknown reason Baggy seems to think she can steal 'Lee Rights' from me :unsure: (I'm guessing stealing Pearl's messages wasn't enough :lol:). I've spent long and protracted negatiations chasing llisa off :devil:, was getting ready to work on baggy and now Kathryn's also trying to claim Lee rights :shame: There is only enough of him for me I'm afraid :lol::whistle::devil:

OK, I succumbed (what better excuse to trawl the net for Lee :wub: :wub: :lol:)

This one, during one of the

is still my favourite.

Mmmmm :wub: :wub: :wub:

nah to young

and while we on the subject is he not a wee bit too young for u baggy??????

You know what Lya - I've been tellin' Baggy that all along. :lol: Being the youngest I really should have all rights to Lee . . . :o:P:lol:

Oh no :o - that would definately not be a good idea. Lee is all mine :wub: :wub:, but for some completely unknown reason Baggy seems to think she can steal 'Lee Rights' from me :unsure: (I'm guessing stealing Pearl's messages wasn't enough :lol:). I've spent long and protracted negatiations chasing llisa off :devil:, was getting ready to work on baggy and now Kathryn's also trying to claim Lee rights :shame: There is only enough of him for me I'm afraid :lol::whistle::devil:

Thats ok I have my eyes on George Clooney :wub::wub::D mmmmm....... :lol::notworthy::thumbs:

Thats ok I have my eyes on George Clooney :wub::wub::D mmmmm....... :lol::notworthy::thumbs:

Well that's sorted then :lol:

Pearl's having Tony Robinson (in a ditch :o)

Kathryn's having Rowan Atkinson (in a trench :o)

Baggy's having JD (on a stick :o)

Frang's having George Clooney (in ER scrubs?? :o)

llisa32's having given up trying (:devil::lol:)

Which leaves - *drumroll* :band: Mumble Mopp and Lee (in a very skimpy loincloth :o)

Meet the four dwarves:

Lee :wub: Obsessed People - Loopy

Robinson & Rowan Obsessed People = Ropey

Depp Obsessed People = Dopey

George Obsessed People = Goopy

:P:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I've spent long and protracted negatiations chasing llisa off :devil: ,

Ladies.....don't even consider that Mumble is joking re the above :fight::hypno::hypno::hypno::hypno::hypno:

Apparently I'll never remember what he looks like ever again! :whistle:

I did think when I read this thread though that at least I'm not loopy!! :thumbs: but if I gave my share up does that mean my 'loopiness' also got passed on....??? :whistle::whistle::devil:

if I gave my share up does that mean my 'loopiness' also got passed on....??? :whistle::whistle::devil:

Hmm, if the above is true I'm beginning to think that you may have not told the complete and utter truth about having given up your share :P:lol: Hand 'im over . . . :fight::devil:

:oops: You noticed!! :ph34r:

Tell you what....I've got work to do now...so lets talk about this later :whistle: really later.... :whistle: much later.... :whistle::whistle:

And if you're too busy to 'negotiate' with me later :pray: then obviously thats absolutely fine :devil::P

OK, I succumbed (what better excuse to trawl the net for Lee :wub: :wub: :lol:)

This one, during one of the

is still my favourite.

Mmmmm :wub: :wub: :wub:

OOOOOOOhhhhhhhhh, now that is scrummy :wub::wub::wub:

Thankyou Mumbloopy >:D<<'>

OOOOOOOhhhhhhhhh, now that is scrummy :wub::wub::wub:

Thankyou Mumbloopy >:D<<'>

Will that be enough Lee for you? - he is very scrummy. You don't want to be overdosing on Lee - in fact I think it would be much safer if you gave me your Lee tickets for 'safe keeping'. :whistle:

I dragged my sister half way round London today to the Lee theatre rather than take the bus just to stare at the Lee posters :wub: :wub: and make appreciative noises. Some guy went past, twiddled his finger to his head and called me loopy. 'Absolutely' I said!!! :lol: