Bagpuss

Ta ra

Off on our hols tomorrow to a Centre Parcs in Holland till next weekend. Our half term seems to be a week later than everyone elses. The girlies are so excited about going on a boat and we are getting the overnight ferry from Hull to Rotterdam. I feel like we are going on a little adventure and am really looking forward to it (it is to replace our planned hols to Spain....should of flown today, and we cancelled due to my fear of flying).

See you all soon :D *waves*

we are getting the overnight ferry from Hull to Rotterdam

or anywhere . . .

Don't worry, I'll look after Lee for you while you're gone :wub: :wub:

Hey Bagpuss

Hope you have a good holiday and enjoy yourself.

I'm off next week as well. Am going to travel around the USA, Central and South America. Will be back in the middle of January. I'm definately looking forward to it. I have no plans. Am just going where ever the wind takes me! It amazes me that I can do that when I go on holiday but if any of my day to day life is like that I freak. Have no idea why

Anyway - take some time to chill out. Have a great holiday

cheers

KC

Thanks all >:D<<'>

Got back this morning. Struggled a bit with youngest dd, who at times, was really challenging. TBH, if I could of got back on ferry when we arrived at CP, I would of done. I'm wondering if it may be best in the future to go to the same places on hols, to try and relieve the stress of arriving somewhere new. CP site had loads to do, although at times the language barrier was a prob, especially when trying to decifer what activities were available for kids, and the ones we did come across were all led by someone speaking Dutch. They apologised for all our welcome pack only being in Dutch and German, which made it abit difficult for us to learn what was available each day. They had a fantastic indoor pool complex, lots of different pools etc, and we spent alot of time there. Lots of outdoor play areas too. The villa was a good 20 mins walk from all the amenities, so we were kept fit, and I was really aching by the time we got back on the ferry. Both dd's wanted to go to bed before the ferry had even set sail, both times, so that was abit of a let down, but maybe this will change as they get older. All in all though, a lovely holiday, and would definately recommend CP. All three kiddies have asked to go back again, which is something we've not had before. Usually what suits one, doesn't suit another etc. Would like to try a British one maybe, to try and get the kids involved in some activities though, but they seem to be so much more expensive than the ones abroad, so unsure as yet what we'll decide.

Edited by Bagpuss

Guest Lya of the Nox

glad it all went ok >:D<<'> :notworthy:

cp over here is only place we can get megz to now

but what are holiday lol

x

Welcome back Baggy, glad you had a good time (sorta, kinda)

Yes english cp's are more expensive, but that was outweighed for us by ease of getting there etc. And we always did a long weekend rather than a week, AND if you go regularly you get discounts.

JP loved the sameness of it all. This is the first year in about 10 we haven't been.

Glad you had a good time!! Once you have been to one there is very little difference with the others which is why we take ds. They usually have French details but we have noticed English becoming much more common over the last few years. We have booked for Whinfell at the beginning of Jan as they had 30% off and we are being really brave and taking ds to Egypt at the end of June, may regret this one but we have months to prepare him!! Where are you heading to next??

Carrie