Sign in to follow this  
rach04

a really bad holiday !!!!!!

j told dh on the tuesday before they broke up that his senco/teacher had told him his heat bumps might be flea bites or bed bug bites. :wallbash:

J over heats really easily and because he has to wear elasticated trackys for school he gets a heat rash and then scratches and picks till it bleeds and they can last months. (senco said put a plaster on it :lol: like hes not gonna pick that off its an anxiety thing silly man )

J doesnt understand "might" and although i have told senco this instead of asking me he asks him. Sooooooooo we have had a whole week of wash my bed can you check it for bugs, change the cats collar and " mr ****** said flea collars dont work!!!!!"

I feel like the most terrible mum out of course my cat doesnt have fleas, js bed is hoovered once a fortnight and his sheets are washed more than twice a week as he wets the bed but :tearful::crying:

and the fact my other 2 dont have any bites

If hes doing this to bully me into not kicking up that j should go to a sn school its not gonna work all he is going to get is me is more determined and the fact i have just learned that the nearest asd unit (attached to a mainstream seniors) my mates lad goes to hes been there 8 months and never set foot inside the actually unit (classroom). :o

oh and happy birthday j 11 today :thumbs: :thumbs:

Edited by rach04

j told dh on the tuesday before they broke up that his senco/teacher had told him his heat bumps might be flea bites or bed bug bites. :wallbash:

How dare that teacher. They can be so arrogant. If it were me I'd tell him the upset he caused and how wrong he is.

:bday::band::groupwave: to j

How can teachers be so arrogant, you must be feeling so upset! :angry: I'd ask the GP about this problem and send a note to the school saying what the GP diagnosed, also mentioning the upset that this teacher caused your family.

Happy birthday J ! :balloon::balloon::balloon::bday:

GRRRRRR its people like that that give our profession a bad name :fight:

not sure about the bed bugs but you could try to prove to him that the cat is flea free, hopefully it might sink in, if you comb the cat and put any bits of muck/dirt on a damp piece of kitchen towel they will turn the paper red if the cat has any fleas, this is because flea droppings contain the cats blood :o , if you do it and there is no red then kitty is flea free. it just might convince him sir is talking (insert appropriate word here).

I would also make a point of telling him how much he has upset him and that he really needs to be careful about what he is saying in future

thanks everyone. I did the comb thing and convinced j that there was none, which was really hard as puss is not the most sociable cat :rolleyes: .

I have to ring snobby sectary tomorrow to ask when js iep meeting is as they postponed it until the snt came in to school which he did today. J was taken out of his class (6) and put in yr 3/4 for the afternoon dont know what the snt was doing with his class but i have the feeling it might be about talking to the others about people with learning problems as he did mention he was going to do this, but i thought he was going to have j in there so he didn't feel excluded.

but on the plus side he came home buzzing and really calm and said he really enjoyed his afternoon which really strengthens my views on sending him to the sn school as he had no pressure and all the kids are sort of at the same stage educationally as him. :thumbs: