hev

this weeks drama

well i thought that after the police 2 wks aqo i would get a little breather from dramas.....oh no!!

well friday steve slept up mums and told mum heb was going over the field to play football,2 hours later we got a frantic knocking from one of his friends to say he had a epileptic fit and been out for 15 mins :crying: they called an ambulance bless them and he was on his way to hosp with one of his mates,i rushed up there and the ambulance wasent there which i imagined meant that they were trying to save his life on the way to hospital,i nearly collapsed,i kept going in hosp asking for him and he wasent there yet,i felt so ill,then a nurse called me to say he had a steven there but with a different surname!!it was my steve and he had given my surname not his!!i rushed in there and he was awake but acting silly,turns out he had 4 bottles of v strong lager which caused the fit :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash: i didnt have clue he was drinking alcohol with his mates,hes grounded for a month,im hoping its a lesson learnt as the doc told him he musent touch alcohol with his medication,hes 14 for god sake anyway,hes ok now but my god steven is a challenge!!

Oh Hev honey you poor thing!! These boys of ours, and it is only going to get worse. Nick keeps asking if he can have a few beers when he is fishing, l keep saying no but l am sure my turn will come!!, at least Nick is not epileptic, but he cant drink on his medication. Glad his ok it must have been awfull, sending lots of >:D<<'> >:D<<'> How is the search for a school going? Nick is doing some online education at the moment as we have given up with school, maybe your LEA could do the same for Steve untill you get a school sorted.

glad he is ok might have put the frightners into his mates as well and make them think about how drinking can affect your son so hopefully will try to discourage him if he ever wanted to drink again. Sending you a >:D<<'> x

Awwww Hev, you must have been so frantic, I hope Steve has learnt his lesson and thank goodness his mates phoned for an ambulance.

Clare x x x