baddad

Did you know Santa Has a 'Blog'?

Santa's got competition - took the little monkey to see Cinderella in Panto today - and he did swooooooooon :wub::D

he does fink she is vairy prettieeee :wub:

(mummy rather liked Buttons! ;):rolleyes::lol: )

Lovin it ..........lovin it..... :clap: ....can,t wait to see what happens on crimbo eve!!!. :ph34r: .........hope he makes the rounds!.......and tell santa the old sausag :wub:e I,ll leave him a nice jack daniels :wine: if he promises to fill me stocking right to the top this year :thumbs: .........no half measure :shame: like last year!!..........thankyou very much-ly........

Hi all - due to technical difficulties (I.E. Somebody has just realised that he started posting these blogs a day early and is now one day out of sequence!) Santa's Blog has been postponed until tomorrow...

However - he has sent a link to a downloadable short story by way of apology...

Once you get to the hosting page you need to click on select your download FREE button...

You then go to a new page and type in the 'code' shown and can either open the file online or download to your PC to keep...

You have to have adobe reader installed, but chances are you have anyway...

Be warned, it's 18 pages long (and probably not worth the effort! :lol::lol: )

Anyone running in to probs drop me a PM and i can e-mail you the original file... Some of the text/artwork may not load properly depending on the fonts and things you have installed(?) but hopefully it should all be readable...

sorry for C*ck up, and no worries if you can't be bothered :)

The santa blog will resume tomorrow :rolleyes::wacko:

linkyplinkypdeffything

L&P

BD (santa's rubbish helper!)

:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

Wow! I'm really impressed, that's fantastic! :clap:

I've printed off a copy for monkey to read in the morning.

(He will be very chuffed to read something Mr Twit wrote ;) )

>:D<<'>

I've printed off a copy for monkey to read in the morning.

(He will be very chuffed to read something Mr Twit wrote ;) )

>:D<<'>

You do realise that monkey wants another instalment..

'What happens to Basil mummmmmmm??'

:D

:P:lol:

Just told monkey that i had to write it - his response..

'Oh no, you'll turn him into a girlie one wont you mum' Rolled his eyes in disgust, and walked off :blink:

That boys gettin' coal....... :devil:

Edited by smiley

Well, I guess the old duffer is well on his way by now :thumbs::notworthy:

But he found time for this earlier on this morning:

linkyplinkybloggythingthe9th

Now remember, he won't come unless you're FAST asleep, and the later you stay up the longer his night is - even with the new sat nav - so have a heart...

Oh, also he says mince pies and sherry are okay, but sausage rolls and whisky make damn fine chasers :)

L&P

BD :D

Well suze is very excited :bounce: ............can,t wait can,t wait...........if you could let santa know the cloud coverage is very low tonite........low visibility and a light north easterly breeze., please could you make sure to ask him that he filss me stocking to the top this year :pray: .....as I,ve been so good like!

Suze - he said filling your stockings is easy - just needs two walnuts and an orange...

downside of being 5ft nowt, but at least you're not disappointed on xmas morning :):devil:

Hope Santa has a good run tonight . It should be easy this year, now that he has the names and addresses of every child in the country - tell me - did he steal those discs himself or did he get an elf to do it for him? :unsure::rolleyes:

K x

:thumbs: ..........thought the blog was brill!!.....................fank you fank you!.............have you ever been published???............you have a natural talent you know :dance: which should be nurtured >:D<<'> unlike your unnatural talents which should be discouraged :whistle: .Hope you boys had a lovely crimbo suzex.