Bagpuss

Unclean...unclean.....at Baggy Towers

Down with lurgey here.........started with eldest dd last week, then moved onto DH (you know I posted he's never ill, or off work sick..well scrap that), then I began yesterday with it, and have stopped being sick, but still in bed feeling abit dizzy with a ruddy great cold sore for good measure.....and then DS began being sick in the night. :sick: who decided it'd be easier to just pop his head over the end of his bed and throw up all over his laptop and floor all night rather than bother with the loo, and let DH walk unknowingly into his room first thing in flip flops :shame:

Only youngest dd and the piggies have escaped....so far......

be back when I'm better.

Edited by Bagpuss

oh my

>:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

we had the very same bug last xmas-all 3 of us and could not even eat the xmas dinner-in fact ive had it happen twice to me at xmas.

this year tonsilitis is doing the rounds and chest infections-ive been drs already i asked her for antibiotics in case i get ill at xmas and u cant get to see dr-my youngest has been ill with virus all last week then i did start so ive started the antibiotics.

my son never goes to the loo either-i put towles all over the floor now around the bed -helps a little :rolleyes:

take care >:D<<'> xxx

Oooo yuck :(>:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Just getting over the same here - the only thing we could do was drink flat lemonade.

Bleugh, bleugh :sick:

Hope you're all feeling better soon >:D<<'>

Ta very muchly for all the well wishes :D

I'm over the worst, although now have insomnia from a b*ggared up sleep pattern...not to mention a bizarre appetite. Had scrambled eggs and diet pepsi for supper earlier....what's that all about :unsure: ......don't even like fizzy pop :sick:

Hoping youngest dd doesn't catch bug before Christmas, they always hit her for six, bless her, and so far, she is the only one who has been bug free. So pleased it was this week, and not next!

Hey Chuck, glad you're up and about again.

Been meaning to email/ring you but the Hectic Fairy has taken over here, barely got time to break wind atm.

Will try to talk over the weekend?

Karen

x

Ta very muchly for all the well wishes :D

I'm over the worst, although now have insomnia from a b*ggared up sleep pattern...not to mention a bizarre appetite. Had scrambled eggs and diet pepsi for supper earlier....what's that all about :unsure: ......don't even like fizzy pop :sick:

I know I was like that too. >:D<<'>

Fortunately I know that I am extremely unlikely to have conceived by miraculous means...otherwise I might be worried..off coffee and strange appetite. :lol::lol::lol:

Hey Chuck, glad you're up and about again.

Been meaning to email/ring you but the Hectic Fairy has taken over here, barely got time to break wind atm.

Will try to talk over the weekend?

Karen

x

Sorry, know I missed your call earlier hunni.......being held prisoner in kitchen with youngest dd making snowball crispie cakes for a party tonight, and had turned wrong ring on, so hob cover began smoking :hypno: Will give you a bell back this weekend and catch up :D

Fortunately I know that I am extremely unlikely to have conceived by miraculous means...otherwise I might be worried..off coffee and strange appetite. :lol::lol::lol:

Bizarre isn't it Karen. I'm still on the diet pepsi, and my usual intake of two gallons of tea per day is now down to half a cup, if I can stomach it. My tastebuds are shot :wacko:

It'd have to be an immaculate conception in our house, but you never know, it is Christmas after all :whistle:

It really is like all day morning sickness isn't it!? :sick: Very weird! I've been having dry crackers :blink:

Only positive side that i can see is that if i get my appetite back by crimbo i can binge without guilt :clap::shame:

I hope mine's back for Christmas too Smiley. I'm still sat here drinking the pepsi max, couldn't even stomach breakfast this morning. I keep looking at the all the goodies we've bought for Christmas, knowing I'll probably not even want any! I've weighed myself, I've lost half a stone, since Tuesday :o

so I suppose every cloud has a silver lining....trouble is, in our house, we are used to every silver lining having a cloud :lol:

Edited by Bagpuss