Nic m

Happy Birthday Kathryn

Happy Birthday Kathryn, enjoy your day!

I hope you have something nice planned to mark the day, how lovely to have your birthday when everything is so sparkly and beautiful.

Nicola

>:D<<'> :thumbs:have a great one :thumbs:>:D<<'>

No 'joint' presents I hope... hold out for an absolute minimum of two from each presentee!

L&P

BD & 100% Benx

Edited by baddad

:o ..............born on christmas eve ........what a very special baby you were.........things change but your still a babe :notworthy: .........hope you have a fabbby day love suzex :bday::bday::groupwave:

Thanks folks! >:D<<'>

I'm in the grip of my annual Christmas flu bug - which always holds off long enough for me to feel smug when everyone else is ill, then strikes at the most inconvenient moment. :wacko: I have nevertheless managed to consume a whole bottle of bucks fizz - makes a change from Lemsip. :rolleyes:

Help - am I that old?! Last week, one of my Japanese students said she thought I was 34. :dance: (Maybe she meant 54 - her English isn't that good :D )

It's always a bit hectic chez K on Christmas Eve - I seem to spend more time wrapping other people's presents than opening my own. :rolleyes: But having a good day, anyway.

Two extra nice things have happened to make it a really good birthday, last night L sang in the church carol concert - quite a demanding occasion with lots of complicated music to learn as well as traditional favourites - but she enjoyed it as singing is one of her passions. She's been able to handle the social stuff very well too, especially as she doesn't go to church any more and doesn't know anyone that well.

The other thing - L gave me a book which was one of my favourites as a child. It's difficult to get hold of so she had to do a lot of research on the net to find it, and she didn't have any help from anyone. The best birthday present ever - even when she revealed the book itself only cost 60p! :wub:

Hope you're all having a great Christmas Eve. :)

K x

The other thing - L gave me a book which was one of my favourites as a child. It's difficult to get hold of so she had to do a lot of research on the net to find it, and she didn't have any help from anyone. The best birthday present ever - even when she revealed the book itself only cost 60p! :wub:

K x

Just goes to show it's not how much - it's how much thought. :)

>:D<<'>

:band::bday: Have a good day.The bucks fizz sounds much better than hot lemon to me.If you drink enough you may have flu....but it won't matter.

I have to confess to having a few ''medicinal '' hot toddies in the past....when alcohol was not readily available at christmas at various family homes....but it was permitted for medicinal purposes. :whistle::whistle::whistle:

Two extra nice things have happened to make it a really good birthday, last night L sang in the church carol concert - quite a demanding occasion with lots of complicated music to learn as well as traditional favourites - but she enjoyed it as singing is one of her passions. She's been able to handle the social stuff very well too, especially as she doesn't go to church any more and doesn't know anyone that well.

Hope you're all having a great Christmas Eve. :)

K x

Beautiful daughter you have. :wub:>:D<<'>

Thanks again all - it's flown by and I do feel a bit better, so it must be the fizz. :)

We're off tomorrow for a couple of days to the outlaws, so have a great Christmas all - see you in a couple of days.

K x

Happy Birthday for yesterday Kathryn, and I hope you had a smashing christmas day!