hev

i hate waiting in!!!!!!

whats DSA stuff?

DSA = Disabled Students Allowance. It is the stuff recommended in my needs assessment report, like printer, scanner, text to speech software etc.

We got to try draining the system first and putting some stuff in the tank to get rid of the sludge in the radiators so it'll probably be next week :tearful:

oh god its all so annoying,my mans still downstairs,im not going down there though,i think i frighten him :devil:

oh my god its done!!!!!got my first load of washing in after 2 weeks,its heaven :thumbs: and i dont iron anything so thats not a problem :thumbs:

Me too :thumbs:

Although I had one fella who only brought me bags of shirts, washed without softner, rock hard they were!

I think he was my customer too :unsure:

What finally made me change career was a woman with a size 16 khaki jump/safari all in one stylee suit in 100% cotton. It took me an hour to iron so I charged her extra & she was furious, so I told her to find another mug to do it.

Fingers crossed everyone! A nice man is coming round at 6 to try and fix the heating! He came yesterday and found that the pump and a valve were seized up, so hes put another pump on and hes coming back with a valve! Can't wait to be warm again!!!

I treated myself to a new washine machine and tumble dryer last year. They are so crappy that I have had the man out 6 times so far. We are on first name terms and the dogs don't even bother barking at him anymore.

They don't make stuff like they used to (God, I must be getting old!)

krys ive been thinking of getting an all in one machine and dryer for ages but my friend says they break down a lot,has anyone got an all in one which works,pm me please if you have

We've the old all in one from my Gran's. She'd had it a few years too. Not that we normally use the drier. It's a [vacuum] [not old] [what laps against the beach] [12x100]. It looks old fashioned but works well. Mum recons it is at least 10 years old. Only bit that isn't 100% is the powder pickup. We use tabs now so it doesn't affect us.

I had one a few years ago but I prefer them separate. Stuff takes longer to dry, & you cant wash & dry at same time obviously so if you have mountains of washing like me takes longer.

Good for space saving though.

krys ive been thinking of getting an all in one machine and dryer for ages but my friend says they break down a lot,has anyone got an all in one which works,pm me please if you have

I used to have an all-in-one, Hev. But I wouldn't recommend it (unless I am just particularly unlucky with clothes-washing apparatus :lol: ). The dryer takes ages, and they don't seem to last as long. Plus, as Pearl says, you can't do both at the same time.

Wouldn't recommend a condenser dryer either though. That's what I've got at the moment - you pay twice the price and never get to use it because you're always waiting on the man coming out to fix it! AND it still puts condensation on my floor!

My mum says it's all my own fault however - I wash too much apparently! :rolleyes:

I used to have an all-in-one, Hev. But I wouldn't recommend it (unless I am just particularly unlucky with clothes-washing apparatus :lol: ). The dryer takes ages, and they don't seem to last as long. Plus, as Pearl says, you can't do both at the same time.

Wouldn't recommend a condenser dryer either though. That's what I've got at the moment - you pay twice the price and never get to use it because you're always waiting on the man coming out to fix it! AND it still puts condensation on my floor!

My mum says it's all my own fault however - I wash too much apparently! :rolleyes:

Ooooh, I thought it was just mine! POOLS of water on the floor! Im having a hole knocked in the wall next time!