hev

i hate waiting in!!!!!!

havent had a washing mACHINE FOR A WEEK, :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash: anyway the blokes coming to fix it today,between 8am and 6pm :wallbash::wallbash: are these people deliberately trying to drive me mad,wish they could be a bit more specific,he will probably come at 2 minutes to 6 or something :rolleyes: its hell not having a machine,washing everywhere,then he will probably have to order a part or something :wallbash:

Someone I knew had so much trouble with the washing machine man saying they would come then didn't, when they came didn't fix it and so in the end when an engineer finally did come again to fix the machine she parked her car in the way of his van so that he couldn't leave until he had fixed the machine. I think they had to get another engineer to come out with a part or something. There was an article in one of the weekly magazines about her for imprisoning the washing machine man. :D

havent had a washing mACHINE FOR A WEEK, :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash: anyway the blokes coming to fix it today,between 8am and 6pm :wallbash::wallbash: are these people deliberately trying to drive me mad,wish they could be a bit more specific,he will probably come at 2 minutes to 6 or something :rolleyes: its hell not having a machine,washing everywhere,then he will probably have to order a part or something :wallbash:

..and the part will only be available from one small factory in Inverness... :wacko:

Seriously, I hope he comes soom and can fix it on the spot.

K x

The only time I've called a repair man out to my washer, it cost me a fortune, and turned out to be a jammed bra wire :lol:

Never called one out since, just replace them, and never wear underwired bra's either :whistle:

Good luck Hev, hope he arrives soon, and you can wade your way through all the washing :)

Ah, but think of all the money you can't be spending while you are stuck indoors!

It's irritating innit, hope he comes soon.

>:D<<'> >:D<<'> they never give you an approximate time. So annoying I agree - one appliance we all dread breaking down even worse the fridge/freezer. :o just not allowed :lol:

Time away from work :crying: or kids getting sick :(

:tearful:>:D<<'>

Put your feet up hun, enjoy the rest :wine:

Fxx

Its ridiculous isnt it. I once held a kitchen guy hostage. My builder had never finished the job properly & started screening my calls, so I ended up sealing the gap twixt worktop/tiles myself, not bad but not professional. Then the worktop got burnt & replaced on the insurance, I said to the guy, you will seal it wont you? Ooh yes he says, couple of hours later he says, not got right stuff, I'll be back tomorrow.

:angry:

Oh no you wont I said, tell me what the right stuff is & I'll go & get it. Then I locked him in the house & nipped to the diy shop, so he had no excuse & had to finish the job :thumbs:

The whole sealant saga, from start to finish, took about 3 years :hypno:

Has he arrived yet Hev?

well hes downstairs :thumbs::thumbs: i can hear lots of banging and drilling :pray::pray: hope my little babys ok,i love that machine :wub::wub:

as i type the man is wheeling my poor little washing machine drum out to his van :crying::crying::crying: apparently he is bringing a new one next week :crying::crying:

you won looby :clap::clap: i hope you are all nice and warm as toast while im surrounded by smelly,dirty washing :crying: AND hes coming next thursday between 8am and 6pm :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash: its a good job i havent got a life isent it...........

:first: Yeeha I won!! :whistle: Sorry to gloat Hev hope you get sorted out soon, its awful coping without a washing machine. My youngest daughter has really poor circulation and the poor mite has been purple with the cold, so she will be dead chuffed to have some heat back!

my mum :notworthy::notworthy: had 7 kids and did all her washing by hand,ive just done about 4 bits by hand and im sick of it already :wacko: imagine doing terry nappies by hand as well like some of our mums did :unsure: im going to launderette tomorrow but then again that dont really fit in with my new money saving lifestyle does it,i would have to buy a mag and a coffee to sit in the launderette while im waiting,then probably a cake,plus the cost of the washing,if im serious about my new lifestyle i spose i should get handwashing instead of sitting on here :rolleyes:

no i havent got a shower baggy :D just done some more washing,just got to dry it now,its pouring outside :unsure:

i know exactly how you feel hev as my washer broke down christmas eve .i usually fix my own appliances but my washer was well and truly knackered this time :crying: .ive been washing mine and kids stuff in the bath since xmas eve,and i havent got any skin left on my hands :crying: .my new washer was deliverered yesterday at 8.20am,i plumbed it in myself :thumbs: and have just this minute finished my last load of washing :thumbs: .

i know exactly how you feel hev as my washer broke down christmas eve .i usually fix my own appliances but my washer was well and truly knackered this time :crying: .ive been washing mine and kids stuff in the bath since xmas eve,and i havent got any skin left on my hands :crying: .my new washer was deliverered yesterday at 8.20am,i plumbed it in myself :thumbs: and have just this minute finished my last load of washing :thumbs: .

anita isent it lovely when you do your first load of washing,i done loads at mums today,still got loads left,its everywhere :tearful:

next thursday :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash: between 8 am and 6 pm,ive just done bits by hand again,my poor hands are all cracked and sore :crying:

next thursday :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash: between 8 am and 6 pm,ive just done bits by hand again,my poor hands are all cracked and sore :crying:

Washing up gloves, that's what those of us who don't have dishwashers use.

And LOTS of handcream.

Its nearly Thursday Hev!!! Are you going to have a washing party? :lol: Just had a horrible thought, all that ironing! :sick: Hope he comes nearer to 8 for you

I used to do it for a living (ironing that is!!) Its not so bad when you get paid for it!

So did I! :thumbs: It put me off it for life though so its a good job Mr p enjoys it, he goes into a sort of zen place :hypno:

I could never do ironing for a living. I can barely do it for myself! Am so pleased I no longer have to wear work shirts, because they were hell to iron, and I was forever having to wash and iron them because they were stingy and only gave me two :angry:

I used to iron the ex's work T-shirts, but then I saw him shoving them into the drawer all screwed up, so I didn't bother after that.

Edited by Tally

I used to work in a care home, the ironing bit wasn't so bad ,it was having to wash it first :sick: used to get me every time! Chewing gum and putting menthol under your nose helped a bit though!!!

hes here :dance::dance::dance::dance: i just ran to the door and called him my hero :rolleyes: he thinks im strange i think but i dont care,my baby washing machine is gonna be fixed and im sooooooooooo happy :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

I hate waiting in too. I have got to wait in tomorrow for my DSA stuff to arrive. I want it to arrive early! New gadgets to play with :thumbs:

whats DSA stuff?