Sign in to follow this  
hev

oh no!!!!!

got steve a new mobile for xmas but the other night i turned it on and completely broke the button,took it to the shop but they want 40 pound to repair it,it was completely my fault so im gonna buy him anew one tomorrow

anyway i just went in his room and trod on something....looked down and it was his brand new lovely gold ring i got him for xmas :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash: completely my fault,its all mangled up and unrepairable,im really trying to save but its all going against me,they say things come in threes,what else can i break?

I don't think you'd better come on the forum otherwise it might be the computer. :P

That way we all get some peace and quiet. :whistle::whistle: (You know I'm only joking.)

Sorry to hear you've managed to break somethings. Shouldn't the phone still be covered by warranty. I'd say turning it on is normal use so can't go down as wear and tare. I'd have thought they should have replaced it. Not sure what you can do about the ring. If it is a decent carrot (wrong spelling isn't this?!) do you have a local jewelsmith who could melt it down and make a new one. We have a really gifted one near us in Durham. I got mum one of the crosses he makes one year. Each one he does entirely by hand. Hope you don't break anything else. Looks like your having a bad time of things again. Hopefully they'll improve soon. Try and keep your head up and remember accidents do happen. >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

If it is a decent carrot (wrong spelling isn't this?!) do you have a local jewelsmith who could melt it down and make a

. . . very tasty carrot soup :eat::P

got steve a new mobile for xmas but the other night i turned it on and completely broke the button,took it to the shop but they want 40 pound to repair it,it was completely my fault so im gonna buy him anew one tomorrow

anyway i just went in his room and trod on something....looked down and it was his brand new lovely gold ring i got him for xmas :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash: completely my fault,its all mangled up and unrepairable,im really trying to save but its all going against me,they say things come in threes,what else can i break?

have u still got the receipt -i would deffo say its not your fault-i would not let them tell u this.................id complain -i really would - what goods a phone if u cant use the on off button regular...............

where did u get it from -id go in and ask to see the manager....................customers have rights u know -dont let them tell u a load of ######...............if its broke its there fault -u only had it at xmas .

anyway i just went in his room and trod on something....looked down and it was his brand new lovely gold ring i got him for xmas :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash: completely my fault,

>:D<<'> :lol:

Get a grip woman. The ring was on the floor, so how is that your fault? That's not the place for expensive rings.

It's not your fault, he should have put it somewhere safe.

I step on playmobil all the time, and it's never my fault.

no bard but i put it on the floor earlier :rolleyes: he had put it in his speial box and i put it on my finger then i dropped it on the floor then i forgot to pick it up,serves me right for being lazy eh!!

Don't panic, hev, a jeweller should be able to mould it back into shape. Take it in and ask, I'm sure they'll be able to do something with it. >:D<<'>

~ Mel ~