Sign in to follow this  
ScienceGeek

TGIF!

TGIF! I made it through this week alive and with some of my remaining sanity still in place. First time I've made it through the week without skiving a day during the week since the 5th week of last term. Looking forward to having a lie in. :thumbs: Any exciting plans for the weekend?

:thumbs: .............I,m so glad its friday too............love the weekends :clap: ..........horse riding 1st thing tomorrow, nurse me duck who is poorly..............give her medicine etc.Go for a 8k run.Do me ironing in the afternoon, then dvd time sat evening watching Lorna Doone with my dd.Sunday horse stuff again, then baking and cooking as all the family are over for roast beef and apple crumble............plus copious amounts of rose for suze :dance: ......................love the weekend ......have a goodun everyone.

Last night shift tonight :thumbs: so a couple of hours sleep when I get home tomorrow then DD#1 and I are going to a Healing Centre run by a friend :clap:

DD has been having real problems with her neck, so some gentle manipulation, then we're both going to have some crystal healing and general aura-cleansing type sterff!! :dance:

Boho :dance:

i love friday nights and the weekend in general,my sister having katie sleep over tonight and steve sleeping at the other sisters so me and nick got the place to ourselves completely kid free :o:devil:

we was gonna go out but hes been up since 5 so we are going to get a kebab(no gin bighead)and watch a julia roberts dvd :thumbs:

We're having a wii party tomorrow evening, me, gf and our friend some wine and lots of flailing arms :clap:

Oh we had one of those just after Christmas. It was soooooo much fun. Hope you enjoy it. :thumbs:

I'm off to the flicks tonight going to see 'we own the night' with my sister.

I quite fancy your weekend, suze

nic

argh my sis just called she has left already.

better go

Well done on surviving the week SG :thumbs: .

The "Friday-feeling" is no longer as intense for me since I went part-time, but I'm happy to surrender it in exchange for joining the human race again.

We're going swimming tomorrow - it's fun-hour at the local pool on Saturdays, and now that the twinkles are 8, they can go in without me. So I can sit at the side with my book and keep an eye on them. Which is just as well, because that cold I mentioned in your "Sick" thread earlier in the week has turned into a real nasty. Lemsips all round.