hev

little things please

its funny how the little things in life please!! ive been meaning for ages to get a clothes airer,yesterday i went and got one and its made me very happy :thumbs: that looks very sad but ive got washing drying on it and its made me soooo happy :dance:

then nick came in from a day trip to france with 2 massive boxes of washing powder :clap: and i went to shops today and there was an offer on my fav fabric conditioner :thumbs: i must confess i have an addiction to fabric conditioner :o there ive said it now,you now know my darkest secret,i love smelling them,trying all the new ones,i would start a fabric conditioner thread but the moaney old mods would delete my thread which would ruin my happy feeling :lol::lol:

I like trying new ones too Hev :lol:

I used to have a similar fetish for plug in air freshners, but it got totally out of control, and ended up costing me a fortune, so I weaned myself off before I had to join plug in anon.

I like things like new airers, too, Hev :clap:

I'm planning to get one of those ones with a central pole and little arms to hang shirts from, IYKWIM!! :bounce:

I also get a buzz from new tea towels and new tupperware boxes :D

Boho :dance:

My cat loves to pull damp clothes off the airer and sit on them. Once she swung off something and pulled the whole thing over, part of it got bent and it's never been the same again.

I like trying new ones too Hev :lol:

I used to have a similar fetish for plug in air freshners, but it got totally out of control, and ended up costing me a fortune, so I weaned myself off before I had to join plug in anon.

omg baggy,i bought 7 new plug ins the other day :o and i like buying the things what you put in the toilet to make them flush a different colour :rolleyes: bid my airer also has a couple of coat hanger holes :thumbs: and i also love tupperware type boxes,i got one the other day for making rice in the microwave,i want to keep talking about it to nick but hes not interested and my airer is stuck right in the middle of my frontroom and he keeps walking round it without commenting!!!i think hes worried if he gets in a conversation about it i wont stop :lol:

You have discovered the secret of happiness, hev - pleasure in the small things in life :thumbs:

I have this mental pic of you now with Nicks (clean) boxers over your head, breathing in the aroma like that boy in the ad! :lol:

Hev

We have a tumble dryer - no fun at all. I love the summer - lots of satisfaction to be had from watching clothes drying in the sun.

I bought a plug-in air freshener the other day and the dog ate it! I forgot how much she likes 'smellies'. When people come to our house smothered in perfume the dog's all over them!

Barefoot

i have an addiction to fabric conditioner :o there ive said it now,you now know my darkest secret,i love smelling them,trying all the new ones,i would start a fabric conditioner thread but the moaney old mods would delete my thread which would ruin my happy feeling :lol::lol:

Hev, you really need to get out more. :P

I've got an image of you now, standing in the washing powder aisle at Tesco, furtively unscrewing the tops of fabric conditioners to have a sniff... :blink::lol:

K x

furtively unscrewing the tops of fabric conditioners to have a sniff...

i really do sniff them in tescos k but not furtively,everyone sees me do it :lol:

You lot are flippin strange :rolleyes: ...............

.....................must confess though ....... :unsure: ...........I,m just like that too............particularly like the cotton fresh plug-in.............

.........I also have a strange fascination with scented candles at our local garden centre...........and I furtively sniff too :thumbs:

I spend ages sniffing bubble bath, shower gel and yes fabric conditioners to find the one I like best. :lol:

And in summer after I've cut my front lawn I spend ages looking out of the window at it, and have to admit I have even opened the curtains after dark just to look at it again - it makes me very happy!! :thumbs::lol:

Luv Witsend.

I've got one of the microwave rice things hev, it has changed my life, perfick fluffy rice every time :thumbs:

its brilliant isent it :thumbs:

Crispy clothes Tally! :o ............no no no ...don,t know how you cope :D .............mine have to be soft and scented.

.........I,m a very smelly person and enjoy smells that are nice.

...........However I can get really bad headaches nausea and can be sick if I smell something bad :( ..........rice pudding, milk, sick(bit obvious that one)....new carpet....peppers all make me feel :sick:

................now onto the subject of little things I got really excited recently as I needed a new washing machine.My other packed up after 12 yrs.The old one was rubbish and did,nt hold much, you could get 2 bath towels in :huh:

...........so I looked for the best washing machine that had a big capacity....................I now have a mega 9kg capacity and I wash all the time its brill.I,ve even worked out how to use fabric conditioner with this one so I,ve got a big array of fab- cond in the cupboard, depending wether I want to sleep easy, be cotton fresh and bright and breezy..........its ace!

.............got a thing for lip gloss too..........in different tastes......................

......................is it true you can,t buy tupper ware any more???...........................................................my mum has passed hers on to me ............there heirlooms :clap:

i think tupperware has been replaced by betterware :unsure: i find all that very expensive,i prefer to go to the pound shop and get all my plastic boxes,just as good :thumbs: i used to go to my mums friends tupperware parties though and loved em :rolleyes:

I am so excited that l am getting a new mobile tommorow that has a camera!!I had to get a new washing machine 2 months ago and that exitement has only just worn off!!!! Arnt we all a load of sad moms!!! and yes l love fabric conditioners and scented candles too :whistle::whistle:

Going back to the subject of washing, I really love those little plastic things that you shove your socks into to keep them together in the wash and throughout the drying process till you roll them up and put them safely away. Some of them come in the shape of feet, some are just two circles stuck together. They have holes in the middle with claws to keep the sock in place They have revolutionised my life. No more fruitless searching for lost socks. :dance:

Only trouble is, they get lost or break eventually and need replacing, but I haven't managed to find any in the shops recently. :crying::crying:

So if anyone knows where I can find some more sock holders before mine all run out, please let me know. (Preferably via pm, you know what those mods are like... :rolleyes: )

K x

i think tupperware has been replaced by betterware :unsure: i find all that very expensive,i prefer to go to the pound shop and get all my plastic boxes,just as good :thumbs: i used to go to my mums friends tupperware parties though and loved em :rolleyes:

In a Tupperware party no one can hear you scream..... :ph34r: I thought I'd entered Stepford when I got on that party circle, they wouldnt let me go, it was like the Mafia, I still have enough plastic 20 years later to see me out :lol:

I am so excited that l am getting a new mobile tommorow that has a camera!!I had to get a new washing machine 2 months ago and that exitement has only just worn off!!!! Arnt we all a load of sad moms!!! and yes l love fabric conditioners and scented candles too :whistle::whistle:

i remembr my first mobile with a camera,i was so excited :dance::dance:

Going back to the subject of washing, I really love those little plastic things that you shove your socks into to keep them together in the wash and throughout the drying process till you roll them up and put them safely away. Some of them come in the shape of feet, some are just two circles stuck together. They have holes in the middle with claws to keep the sock in place They have revolutionised my life. No more fruitless searching for lost socks. :dance:

Only trouble is, they get lost or break eventually and need replacing, but I haven't managed to find any in the shops recently. :crying::crying:

So if anyone knows where I can find some more sock holders before mine all run out, please let me know. (Preferably via pm, you know what those mods are like... :rolleyes: )

K x

what about them peg things what you hang your underwear on i love them,cant think whattheycalled :rolleyes:

Thanks all,

I've had a couple of pm's and now know where I can get my sock holders. :dance: I knew somebody could help me :)

Asd-forum: no job too small. :)

K x