hev

pushing me all day

steven is not taking it very well that hes not allowed up his nans :rolleyes: 2 smashed doors and abuse all day,me and nick had a massive row,got too much for both of us in the end and started screaming at each other,ok now though.

im pleased that i didnt give in though even though the mayhem is awful,took k to her show at the theatre which she enjoyed,we saw harry and his bucketfull of dinosaurs :thumbs::thumbs: i enjoyed it too

there was a time i would have said oh go on then go up nans just to avoid all the fall out from saying no,he is having no pocket money this week to help pay for the doors,dreading tomorrow a bit though,!!!

When my DS is at his worst it is very hard not to give in, the not knowing how long it will go on for and how much damage will be done, especially to things that are hard to replace like precious ornaments and photos, make me wonder at the time if it is worth it, although of course I know it is in the long run! Sorry you are having a bad time at the mo. Enid

wow! Look at you, you old boundary queen you! :notworthy::thumbs:

Who'da thunk it!

A bucketful of dinosaurs? makes a change from a bucketful of KFC I suppose :devil::lol:

Seriously, well done ALL of you

L&P

BD :D>:D<<'>

well done hev for standing yr ground i know it can be hard but u hang in there sending u loads of these >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

love donnaxxxxx

wow! Look at you, you old boundary queen you! :notworthy::thumbs:

is that a comliment darlin?you feeling ok?i think the curry has gone to your head!!

Well done you, l wish l was as strong, l gave in to Nick today, it was the dogs birthday and we went to pets at home to get a toy, Nick spotted a �25.00 dog bed and pleaded with me to go halfs with him. I tried to talk him out of it but he started shouting and I gave in cause I was embarresd and l just wanted to get out of the shop. I drove home in tears with Nick saying "I dont understand, what have I done wrong" aaaaaaaaaaaaahh my son is so manipulative :wallbash::wallbash: I really regret giving in to him as I am not doing him any favours in the long run, I feel a really usless mother :crying:

well its been taken out of my hands today cos steves got very bad sickness and diarrohea :sick: poor little love,nicks got it bad as well,me and k not got it yet :pray:

im very glad i didnt give in yesterday but my god it was hard!!soraya dont feel bad,you not a useless mother >:D<<'>

Hi hev -

Hope the boys are better soon >:D<<'> Maybe they ate something they shouldn't have while you were out with k at the theatre?

Yes, it was a compli... compli... compli...

No, can't quite bring myself to finish that sentence :sick: but you DO deserve it for sticking to your guns and for the united front with Nick :thumbs:

Soraya... It's a long war, so one lost minor skirmish along the way is nowt to beat yourself up about! Think of it this way too, he voluntarily paid HALF himself and it was as a treat for the dog on it's birthday. Apart from the half he begged you for, that's pretty thoughtful, selfless and appropriate behaviour, so you are definitely getting something right...

L&P

BD :D

both completely better :thumbs: steves on top form being loud and nicks on top form moaning :rolleyes: business as usual here!!