JsMum

A great Day for J.

I have to share how brill J has been today, he has been such a star, he has done some home schooling and we went to an aquarium and he reasurred a little girl who was scared in the dark area, he was so caring, and helped her, it made me feel proud and it felt so nice inside.

J managed a little time as well in his room alone without screaming mummy, and tonight he has managed yet another outstanding evening, so I just want to shout it out to everyone here, when our kids move a step forwards it really does stand out.

JsMum

Hi, mine too, two fantastic days- no trouble at school, lovely quiet evening, it just shows how down he has been as when he s upbeat hes so different

I dont think you can under estimate the eddect that support from school can have, it changes everyones lives

Hes so happy too cos hes just got twoafrican landsnails! His pride and joy, hes such a compassionate, wonderful boy, it makes us certain that we are right to keep gighting his corner, he is NOT a naughty lad

Well done to your boy- they do seem to have extra caring personalities, maybe its because they know what its like to struggle, I know miine is very loving, told me about ten times tonight how much he loves me!

Lisa

Great to hear some good news from you, J's mum, hope there are many more good days ahead. :thumbs:>:D<<'>

And well done to your son too, Lisa! :)

K x