Sign in to follow this  
drift

Happy Happy!

Just got back for gp. Went to talk about increasing stress son Sam 7yrs is under at school where they think everything is 'absolutely fine' and are doing absolutely nothing to help or support him. :angry:

Sat down, weepily, and read long list of symptoms and quotes from Sam :crying: and gp said 'with out a doubt this child needs at least two weeks off school, plus probably a whole lot more!' He was shocked that school had failed so totally to recognise any issues especially as they had received assessment report form paed with her concerns!

He has written that Sam is undergoing treatment, (then nodded to me and said its called chill out time treatment).

He said 'Tell your son I will help him and support him and we will try very hard make things better for him'

Honestly I feel so high! Someone listened! Someone is on our side and doesnt think Im an overanxious over reactive parent.

We were So worried about our gorgeous son and it felt so :wallbash: hard trying to get his voice heard. Sam has just been told he has two weeks off and his joy is total :D:D:D

Yours from a dizzing height :jester:

drift

Excellent news!

Well done...it feels great when you take back control of your own child, doesnt it, and go with what you know he needs!

Bid :wacko:

hi drift,

I'm really pleased for you. It feels so great when someone listens to you and appreciates what you're saying. Lets hope things will get better for Sam now. I can understand how you feel, as Kai (6) has been through similar.

>:D<<'>

Loulou x

Thats graet Drift!!

No wonder you're walking on air right now. Thats fantastic having such an understanding GP. :thumbs:

I hope your little guy is feeling a lot more chilled out too. :party:

Love Kirstie.

Great news drift..... :clap::clap:

I'm glad for you that they listened to you and did not ignore your views on things.

Take care

Amanda

Edited by Amanda32