Tally

Fish, Chips and Mushy Peas

At work, we are getting a free dinner of fish, chips and mushy peas to celebrate the retirement of the chairman after 55 years of "inspirational leadership" :lol:

I think a few people might be bringing their own lunch!

Mushy peas :sick:

I love fish, chips and mushy peas :wub: Specially drenched in salt and vinegar :D

I've been craving them since I began at WW, and I finally had some last week.

Unfortunately, when I got home and worked out my points, I was left with 2 for the rest of the day :lol: Never mind, filled up on tuna & salad, it was worth it.

I love mushy peas... I love peas full stop! I'm always experimenting with them and my food processor; pea puree, pea frittas....

When Bill was a toddler he loved peas too, and it was about the time of that Spitting Image puppet of John Major eating peas. Bill used to sit in his high chair and shout 'I want some John Major'... :lol: weird I know but it was funny at the time! :rolleyes:

Flo' X

I haven't had fish, chips and mushy peas for ages. See what I can rustle up for lunch. Sadly no mushy peas in the house :whistle:

Mushy peas are the devils work, and there are hairs standing up on the back of my neck as I read this thread so I'm not going to look any more.

Karen

x

Mushy peas, tickled with a cheeky little splash of vinegar, are the ambrosia left on earth when the gods took the hump, went back to mount olympus and barred the doors!

Yumyumyumyumyumyumyumyum!!!

I'll have yours, Karen. Pass your plate over, would you?? :P

Esther x