Well the boy is at again!

I have had my toilet flood the new bathroom put in last year because he wanted to 'fix' the toilet flush :crying: several times :crying::crying:

He 'fixed' the new shower by taking all that clear rubbery stuff off :crying::crying: twice! :crying::crying: That had to be taken apart and redone completely!

He 'fixed' the new vinyl floor tiles that were in the process of curing by 're-aligning' them :rolleyes: Had renew them all!

He found the 'no more nails' and made putty out of it until there was none left to use on the next job to be done :rolleyes::rolleyes: Then started on the silicon that he wiped off on the towel :whistle:

AND now for the umpteenth time he has 'fixed' the plug in the basin by turning it round and round until it came off.....AGAIN.....which means undoing the front cabinet round the sink

ARGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH him and his fiddle fingers :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Could you put a lock on the outside of the door, high up so he can't reach it?

Or would he just go and 'fix' something else?

Or would he just go and 'fix' something else?

He would :lol: Plus he is nearly the same height as me!

He 'fixed' the toilet at the leisure centre 3 weeks back too :lol: Water every where!

It's not a major problem on the whole but just one of those arghhhhhhhhhh moments!

Ohh that reminds me of me when i was ickle i took things apart but the worst bit i couldnt put them back together.. Mum went through 3 tv's when i was a kid :oops:

I know the feeling!

There is a screw driver of mine in his room some where, he took it there without my knowledge. He has no idea where it is...until fiddle fingers break out again!

As he says

'Fiddle fingers get me into to trouble. They are a pest!'

no wall paper is safe with him, particulary if it has a small tear or the seams are not flat!

Well the boy is at again!

I have had my toilet flood the new bathroom put in last year because he wanted to 'fix' the toilet flush :crying: several times :crying::crying:

He 'fixed' the new shower by taking all that clear rubbery stuff off :crying::crying: twice! :crying::crying: That had to be taken apart and redone completely!

He 'fixed' the new vinyl floor tiles that were in the process of curing by 're-aligning' them :rolleyes: Had renew them all!

He found the 'no more nails' and made putty out of it until there was none left to use on the next job to be done :rolleyes::rolleyes: Then started on the silicon that he wiped off on the towel :whistle:

AND now for the umpteenth time he has 'fixed' the plug in the basin by turning it round and round until it came off.....AGAIN.....which means undoing the front cabinet round the sink

ARGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH him and his fiddle fingers :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Send him around here, I need the sealant done in the bathroom and I haven't got around to it yet >:D<<'>

Ohh that reminds me of me when i was ickle i took things apart but the worst bit i couldnt put them back together.. Mum went through 3 tv's when i was a kid :oops:

We went through a lot of toasters, phones and video players that way. :lol:

Cariad, no no you go it the wrong way round...he removes it once it's dried!

I forgot to add one thing, Mosaic tiles waiting to be grouted also got picked off...one by one :rolleyes: I found all bar one!

The really down side is after a bout of what I call fiddle fingers where his actually zoned out when doing it he had a bad night of 'strange noises and thoughts' and has been tearful today.

Edited by justamum

steven used to take all the door knobs off in the house AND in other peoples!!it was a nightmare but thankfully that phase has passed :rolleyes:

Attack of the fiddle fingers - yeeearrrs, i recognise that one! :rolleyes:

Get yourself off to the dump and see if you can find something that can (safely) be 'fixed'. :)

The game is to try to catch 'em before the 'zoning out' bit - if you miss that chance, you may as well be talking to the wall!

Zoning. tearful day n bad night >:D<<'> :( Something stressing him?

Something stressing him?

Yep...life in general. he has no suicidal thoughts Plus he had to tidy his room that day.....bad mummy! ;) He wants robot that will do that for him...so do I!

He is currently going through the 'deschooling withdrawal symptoms'. He used to be a lot worse!

As for catching him before it starts up...if he has gone to the loo and is longer than 30 sec I have to think he has forgotten what he has gone there for and fiddle fingers has started. Also we now have the phrase 'Fiddle Fingers' and it brings him straight out. Usually with an :oops:

As for finding something for him to fix.......tried that and that's fixed in 1 min flat, properly, and is displayed waiting for the next thing. Besides bathrooms are much more fun!

Still haven't found my screw driver that he took to his room :blink: