hev

this bliddy forum!!

kate back at school today,steve at mums so my plan was to spring clean but i keep coming on here and hardly nothings got done!! i thought right im gonna make beds and then come on here again,i only made one bed and here i am again :lol: i need to go to an addiction clinic to stop me coming on here,you never know i might make some famous friends and you will see me in the sunday papers falling out of nightclubs drunk with my new friends :lol:

The latest thing for celebrities is an addiction to the addiction clinic... they're reahab addicts (Hab-Beens I think they term themselves) Some are so keen they actually break into a run - Habby-Dashers...

All together now -

If you're habby and you know it clap your hands

If you're habby and you know it and you want the SUN to show it

Get your publicist to blow it

Clap your hands

The latest thing for celebrities is an addiction to the addiction clinic... they're reahab addicts (Hab-Beens I think they term themselves) Some are so keen they actually break into a run - Habby-Dashers...

All together now -

Clap your hands

BADAD I THINK YOU NEED REHAB WITH THAT LITTLE DITTY.!!!!!!

All together now -

Clap your hands

Maybe you should think about re-starting mid-week drinking?? :o:wine:

Boho :devil:

BADAD I THINK YOU NEED REHAB WITH THAT LITTLE DITTY.!!!!!!

They told me I should go to rehab I said Doh! Doh! Doh!(Mark Ronson remix feat. Homer Simpson)

Thanks BD, have had a tough day. You just got me smiling again. I do agree that forums (this one included) can be addictive at times though. That said I'd rather be addicted to this (and don't seem to be at the moment) than some other things. Had been rather addicted to my 360 but have broke that now. Think I'm onto walking at the moment though back at school now so won't be able to keep that one up. Glad to see you sounding happy again Hev. Keep up the good work all. :D

Got lots done today **smug**

But most of it in between little peeks at the forum........ :shame::clap:

If i know i really, really need to get something done - i ban myself from this place! :lol:

BD - What you on? And can i have some?

ive forgotten what your tipple is lovey?not to worry,if we havent got it in bighead will pop down the offie for us :clap:

:sick::sick::sick::sick:

Eugh........................ No!

But then again, if he's buying.......... :devil:

I'll have the foie gras...... and make it champers......... :devil:

hes a generous old sort isent he,i hope he dont get too tiddly later and show us his chippendale dance moves :o oh no ive just had a thought,theres a late night chemist next to the off licence,he might pop in and buy some baby oil :o:devil:

:lol::lol:

And whipped cream i presume?? :devil:

(Just typed something vairy rude - but i'm too chicken to leave it in the post, lol! )

:devil:

If you two start ''Your the one that i want'' again......... I'll heave....... :P

Funny how he disappears when it's his round eh hev? :ph34r::devil:

*run smiley, runnnnnnnn!*

:lol:

What is it with baby oil??? :blink:

I was reading one of those gossipy magazines and this woman said she knew her bloke had cheated on her when she got back home to find a bottle of baby oil on the bed side table :hypno: I mean how can she tell from that ??? :unsure::lol:;)

Flozza :)

I was reading one of those gossipy magazines and this woman said she knew her bloke had cheated on her when she got back home to find a bottle of baby oil on the bed side table :hypno: I mean how can she tell from that ??? :unsure::lol:;)

I have no idea Flozza! Gf likes it but I don't like the feel of it.

Well, I don't know about baby oil, but Popeye knew he was being cheated on when he went round Brutus's house and found Olive Oyl on the mattress, so it might be a similar scenario....

Sad thing about getting old. All I need these days is my omega 3 oils to stop the arteries cloggin' and the bones creakin'

Talking of Popeye... I was at the pictures the other day and couldn't hear the film because of the people in front who were talking about soap... he said 'put that in your palmolive' and she said 'not on your lifeboy'......

:D

i need to go to an addiction clinic to stop me coming on here,you never know i might make some famous friends and you will see me in the sunday papers falling out of nightclubs drunk with my new friends :lol:

:lol: not necessarily!! The priory in marchwood had no celebs in it when i went there. I was hoping to dine with the (slightly nutty) stars but alas that was not the case!!! :lol: The last star to have been in there was Barrymoore after the infamous "pool" death. :shame:

Got lots done today **smug**

Me too!! I caught up on sleep all day :clap: Need to stop being nocturnal!!!

Ironically Superglue has actually been used by Combat Medics to glue together wounds on Soldiers! :lol:

There is a medical version of superglue which is sometimes used instead of stitches etc. When my youngest ds split his head open it was glued back together at A&E.

Flo' :D

have you got hangover today smiley?i havent,i drank lots of water with mine :whistle:

The really scary thing is................ i wasn't drinking!

Can you imagine me after a couple of glasses...................... :whistle::devil::lol:

i think i need to go to the clinic too ive been at home all today and have done nothing :whistle::whistle:

been popping on and off here all day lol

think i need to get a life hehe

love donnaxxxxx

The really scary thing is................ i wasn't drinking!

Can you imagine me after a couple of :wine::drunk: glasses...................... :whistle::devil::lol:

no i wasent drinking either,we were having a virtual girlie night so obviouly we couldnt leave old massive head out of that one :lol:

dont even imagine me after a couple of glasses smiley..........its a horrific sight :o:wine::drunk:

me too lol wine goes straight to my head but i can drink vodka like nobodys business :whistle::whistle::whistle:

and it dosnt effect me

love donnaxxxx

We could have a 'scary girls night' on here! I know once I get beyond 2 glasses (not measures.. glasses!) of wine I'm a bit of a handfull! Talking non-stop in a very very loud voice, pulling funny faces and generally being a right old nuisance! We could have a competition... for the most 'bazarre tipsy girl'!!!! Actually, is it bizarre or bazarre? or neither. Something's up with my spelling..

Anyone up for it?

Flozza :dance:

I once picked flowers (from a roundabout! :unsure: ) for my fwiend. And then layed on a plastic garden table (in a pub, which was shut..), swishing the sun-umbrella thing around saying 'weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee'

I've also danced on a bar - (wayyyyy back when i had the figure to get away with it!)

Oh, and skinny dippin' (see above!) at Bournemouth Beach.

Shameful..... :ph34r::shame::lol:

I am a terrible, terrible drinker now - i'm dippy enough without any help!

I normally fall asleep after three..... :rolleyes:

(Ohhhhhhhhhhh just thought - me n NikkiS are staying over on the sat night at Greenwich - anyone up for a wee glug of the vino? :dance::drunk: )

Im glad i dont drink anymore as i used to do lots of stupid things and sometimes it fuelled my paranoia so i'd dive in bushes to hide :lol:

I think the most common thing i used to do was to get across busy places be it shopping centres, train platforms, bars etc shout at top of my voice "maniac coming through!!!!!!!!" id heard it in some film i think and thought it would work in real world :lol:

Worked every time but unfortunately the police didnt take too kindly on a couple of occasions because it was scaring members of the public! Whoops :lol:

Plus to be quite frank pubs held no interest for me and nightclubs would be much better with no people in them, then i could listen to the music without being bothered by people and turn the volume down a little so i wasnt in constant pain!!

MP3 players are so much better as i can listen to what i want all the time :lol:

:robbie: :robbie: :robbie: :robbie: :robbie: :robbie:

We could have a competition... for the most 'bazarre tipsy girl'!!!! Actually, is it bizarre or bazarre? or neither. Something's up with my spelling..

Anyone up for it?

Flozza :dance:

Hmmm... Probably Bizarre, BUT- Bazaar has a definition that might possibly fit:

1) Charity sale - a sale of "goods" to raise money for charity... So, in this context it could be a laydee under the alfluence of incahol raising money for, say, the NAS, by providing goods (or services) in exchange for money......

What can I get for 50pee?

Really? :o:o

Shame on you, Hev :shame: