hev

im gonna treat myself

going in town today to buy myself some new clothes :clap: the suns out and all i can find to wear is long black sleeve tops so im going to buy a bit of colour :dance::dance: katie likes bluewater,i cant stand it,i like cheap and cheerful shops and theres none over there,i think she wants me to buy her stuff from the disney store,little madam at only 4!!

Ooh, enjoy :thumbs: its lovely getting summer stuff

I'm wearing one of my new bras I bought last week, soooo comfy I'm going back for more.

Our equivalent to Bluewater is the Trafford Centre :thumbs: but you are right, nothing cheap & cheerful. Theres always P*****k though.

ooh pearl i love peac***s,they do my size :thumbs: its not expensive and got loads of choice,i didnt get anything today in end cos both s and k came with me so we just had a wander

ooh pearl i love peac***s,they do my size :thumbs: its not expensive and got loads of choice,i didnt get anything today in end cos both s and k came with me so we just had a wander

:lol: I meant Pr*m*rk! :lol:

Tis nice just to window shop sometimes. S just doesnt get that, she HAS to buy something or the day is a failure :rolleyes:

This reminds me!! I need to buy some more clothes and another pair of shoes. My shoes only lasted 11 months and sole is coming apart and all 3 pairs of the same trousers are getting holes in now. I do hope the shop still sells the same ones. I was well upset when M***s & S*****r changed the underwear range and also when A**a supermarket stopped selling the rugby type short sleeve tops i wear. Shouldve bought 10 of them!!

I can spend hours.............(no exaggeration)..........in TKma**....................................LOVE IT..............

Guest Lya of the Nox
I can spend hours.............(no exaggeration)..........in TKma**....................................LOVE IT..............

oh yes me a mgzzi too

it soo much fun

x

*nods*

After MONTHS spent looking for a dress for S's graduation, I found just the thing in TKM. Originally �80 (wouldve paid that I was so desperate) reduced to �13 :thumbs:

Its on my FB piccie but I need control pants with it :lol:

erm i hope you mean stomach area on cloths????

Otherwise youd bleed to death!!!! Thats why ive discounted home liposuction as fat has its own blood vessels keeping it alive. Yucky really!!!!!!!!!!